Personal Finance University
What you'll learn
- Discover how to stretch your paycheck
- Regain control of your finances
- Learn a workable plan to reduce expenses
- Learn a mathematical plan to be debt-free in 3 to 5 years
- Learn how “find” more money to save and invest
- Learn how to create a budget that you can live with
- Understand how to measure financial success
- Be willing to change your paradigm
- Be willing to do the work required for a better financial future
- Have an open mind about changing your financial situation
Are you where you want to be financially?
Do you feel like there has to be a better way of handling money?
Are you tired of dealing with student loan and credit card debt?
Do you want to invest but don’t know where to start?
If you said yes to one or more of these questions then you are in luck. This AMAZING money management course will provide the answers to these questions and more. Let’s be honest, when it comes to planning your finances it can seem like an extra chore at best.
Building a solid financial plan is built on uncertainty, fear and confusion in most cases. In the end, these emotions make you want to avoid planning for your financial future and settle for a life less than. Financial literacy education is a life-long process and requires constant attention.
Personal Finance University was created to provide you with the education and the necessary tools you need to learn how to manage your finances and to modify your behavior to make better financial decisions. This course will be taught through five different lessons. Each lesson will unlock information in key areas of personal finance. This course will consists of an instructor led, hands on approach to personal finance.
The information in this course is based on years of bad financial decisions and mis-information by the instructor and discovering what it takes to make better financial decisions. This course will share practical advice on how to set and achieve financial goals to building real wealth. The information and examples in this course will provide you with sound money management strategies, and these strategies will help get you where you want to be financially.
Thanks for taking this, now let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who earn a decent income but aren’t where they want to be financially
- People who desire an immediate change in their personal financial situation
- People who are “sick and tired of being sick and tired” of their financial situation
- People who want to feel better about their finances
- People who want to develop a plan for building wealth
Lonnie Mathews is a motivational financial speaker who empowers audiences with tools and strategies to make immediate and long-term shifts in their lives. Lonnie has worked as a financial advisor and is the author two books on personal finance. His latest title Spend Everything – an inspirational guide to money management is available where books are sold. Lonnie now travels the country delivering his powerful and life changing messages on personal finance. Lonnie is a dynamic and engaging speaker who gets audiences excited about taking charge of their financial futures.
Lonnie Attended and Graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Finance, and has a Masters degree in Accounting from Strayer University. He is also the founder of Alliance Financial Ministries, Inc A non-profit Financial Literacy Company.