You Found It! Foodies Ultimate Food Photography Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Food Photography - Finally capture the personality of your food creations!
- Learn All The Important Tips To Working With Natural Sunlight - This Is Major!
- Clearly See Real Improvement In The Quality Of Your Food Photographs
- Learn The Essential Tools For Food Photography - all of which you can get any dollar store!
- Learn How To Apply COLOR THEORY To Your Food Photography For Real Improvement
- Learn The Important Topic Of Composition Which Helps Tell YOUR Food Stories
- You Will Learn The Fundamentals Of Editing & The Correct Chronological Order Of Those Tasks
- Learn the steps you’ll need to potentially monetize your food passion/journey in the future
- Understand The Framework Of Building Your A Long Term Body of Work That Can Potential Earn Money In The Future.
- Learn The Many Potential Income Sources With Your Food Photography
- The only requirement is a smartphone or digital camera
FINALLY! A professional instructor and food photographer put EVERYTHING you need to learn into a fun, easy to understand course that will actually have you taking better food photographs with any camera. The key is I rely on true photography fundamentals, which apply directly to beginner photographers specifically for food photography.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who simply enjoys cooking and documenting their food journey.
- Hard Core Foodies Like You!! That want to better capture the character of your food creations.
- Photographers who want to consider a career as a professional food photographer
- Home chefs - anyone that wants to beautifully document their home creations
- Food bloggers - or anyone that wants to become a successful food blogger
- Foodies that may want to potentially monetize their food passion/journey
- Potential food entrepreneurs
Hello beautiful creators! I’m a 3rd generation photographer + videographer. Before this career I worked on Wall Street for a few years (don’t hate me). Then I worked at two amazing technology startups. Great people great times. I learned so much. Then I became a world renowned leather craftsman! I had celebrity clients and private projects around the world and featured in major design magazine and the New York Times etc. But after 12 years of that thrill ride I turned my passion of using a camera into a profession. I tell beautiful & impactful stories through photo & video. Both my grandparents were quite renowned in the video world (Mary Ellen Bute & Ted Nemeth Studios). Such creative + inspiring people.
I’m also a passionate lifelong teacher so let’s teach you the basics of great images AND the basic business skills you MUST know to turn your hobby/passion into a full time business. LIVE YOUR PASSION. It’s cliche, but imperative.
That is exactly why I created:
THE BUSINESS SCHOOL for CREATIVES.
Let’s get started & have fun doing it.