Master your brain: Neuroscience for personal development
What you'll learn
- A groundbreaking model of human behavior that will help you gain well-being, improve your relationships, and ultimately take control of your own life
- Understand the mechanism of stress: Discover what part of our brain is responsible for triggering stress and how to switch from one part to another.
- Improve your self-Confidence: Learn how we position ourselves towards others. Identify where you stand. Learn how to recognize manipulative behavior
- Connect with your motivations: Learn the distinction between lasting and temporary motivations. Find out an easy way to figure out what truly motivates you.
- Manage your obsessions: We all have them, and it's no big deal. However sometimes they take over.
- Unlock your full potential: self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and spirituality.
- A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge required - I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brainstructures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
- At different stages in the course, there will be questions presented about your own life and how you think and feel about some topics. It is important you answer them for yourself before you move on with the course
- At different stages in the course, you will be invited to do some exercises. Concrete examples will be presented, however it is important you do the exercise yourself as well
Congratulations! You just found the N°1 bestselling course about Brain Science on Udemy!
Discover the NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach. Learn how 4 brainstructures run our lives and how to take control
The NBA (or Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach) is a fascinating, innovative and multi-disciplinary approach born out of 25 years of scientific research. It combines the fields of neurosciences, social psychology, behavioral sciences and many more to come up with one overlaying, comprehensive theory which gives unique insights in our complex human nature. It was originally developed by the French scientist J. Fradin.
As the director of the Institute of Neurocognitivism I had the chance to work with Dr Fradin and become an expert in his groundbreaking approach. I've developed this course as to make his work accessible to all, regardless of background or prior knowledge. I'm much more a communicator than a scientist myself. And that's exactly my contribution to his work: explaining complex matters in a comprehensive and entertaining way.
Over 69.000 students enrolled. Raving 5 star reviews:
"...Every lecture is packed with information that is presented very clearly. The lectures offer both insight and techniques to improve personal development."
“...quality is top. It was a joy to watch this course. Recommended."
“... the best part about the course is its intention to disseminate how you can benefit from applying the knowledge learned in real life situations, not just learning the information for learning's sake. Highly recommended!"
This course is so much more than a pile of recorded lectures. It's really almost a living, breathing entity, a work in progress, that continues to evolve over time. What to expect:
30 day full money back guarantee, no questions asked
Weekly educational announcements, mostly blog posts, on how our brain works and its impact in our daily life. This is brand new content, exciting insights, that I'll be sending your way on a weekly basis
Based on student's questions, I'll be adding new content on a regular basis
The content stays up to date, based on new scientific research and studies
Tools and insights for personal development and authentic relationships
Expect to develop a revolutionary new framework, based on our active brain structure. Look at the world with new eyes and recognize the underlying patterns that govern our lives and that of those around us. Expect exercises, homework, putting theory into practice in a fun and entertaining way. You will also gain access to our Facebook group where you will be able to exchange your experiences with the NBA and learn from others as well.
So what are you waiting for? Join now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in human behavior
- Individuals looking for personal development
- Professionals who want to improve on their people skills
- This course is not for people looking for ways to manipulate others. It's about empowering, not taking power away from others
Hi, my name is Gregory Caremans. I'm the founder of the award-winning Brain Academy.
I have studied psychology and have a Master in communication, As the former Director of the Institute of Neurocognitivism in Brussels I have also specialized in the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach.
With the Brain Academy I have taught over 400.000 students on Udemy how to better understand their brain. My courses have been featured in The Economist, Entrepreneur, Mashable, CNN and more. I'm also a two times TEDx speaker. Over the last three years, I have won several awards from "Most innovative neuroscience and personal development enterprise" to "Excellence in online learning".
My aim is to make Brain Science accessible to all.
Here at Udemy most of our courses are best-sellers:
Neuroscience for Parents is the N°1 course on parenting
Master your brain is the N°1 course on Neuroscience
Meet your brain is the N°1 free personal development course
How to keep a youthful brain is the N° 1 course on Brain Training
Our Neuroplasticity course is N°1 in its category
Our course on procrastination is the N°1 course on procrastination
Our course on sleep and dreams is the N°1 course on sleep
Our course on Memory is the N°2 course on Memory and study skills
Our Stress Management course is N°1 out of almost 900 courses on stress.
Our leadership course is N°2, right between Seth Godin and Brian Tracy
Our course on Marketing and Manipulation is the N°3 course on influence skills
This is no coincidence. All our courses are thoroughly researched. We continuously update and improve our content. Everything we teach is science based. The Brain Academy is a member of the Max Planck Institute for Brain Research. We're very serious about the accuracy of our content.
We also dedicate a part of our profits to the Max Planck Institute. As a direct consequence of this, every time you buy one of our courses, you too are contributing to the advance in brain research. Now how cool is that!?
Join us in our journey to discover the exciting world of brain science. Enrol in one of our courses and discover for yourself how much more you can get out of your brains.
See you there!