Xamarin Quest: Build Maintainable Apps with Xamarin and MVVM
What you'll learn
- Build applications with Xamarin for both iOS and Android at the same time
- Avoid complicated code with MVVM pattern by splitting UI from business logic
- Spend less time fixing bugs by learning how to unit test your apps
- Get real-life experience by building 3 real applications
- Make future changes easier and avoid tight coupling by using dependency injection
- Learn the correct way to perform navigation in MVVM
- Maintain responsiveness of your app while performing network requests
- This course shows that you don't have to depend on libraries like Prism, FreshMVVM or MVVM Light
- You should have some knowledge about C#
- Some Xamarin Forms experience is needed
- You don't have to know anything about MVVM - that's why this course is here
does this sentence sound familiar to you: I know that putting all the code in one place in Xamarin Forms is bad, but I'm not really sure how to develop apps using the MVVM pattern?
If it does, you are not alone.
That was exactly going through my mind in 2012, during my internship, while I was trying to implement MVVM pattern in one of the apps I had to develop. A colleague gave me a "simple" explanation of what MVVM is: "you have a view, you have a model, and you have a view model. And data binding is data binding. Simple."
Yeah, I wish it were simple for me at that time.
I knew that the code behind is bad, and just trying to put all the code in the same place will result in a big pile of mess. And that's exactly what's happened.
Over the years, however, I have learned all there is to know about MVVM. I have built MVVM apps in WPF, Xamarin Forms, and iOS.
That's why I created this course. To teach you what I know, so you don't have to spend years and years learning how to use MVVM in Xamarin Forms.
This course will show you how to everything you need to know to start building Xamarin Forms MVVM apps.
Throughout this course, you will see how to:
Build applications with Xamarin Forms for both iOS and Android at the same time
Avoid complicated code with MVVM pattern by splitting UI from business logic
Spend less time fixing bugs by learning how to unit test your apps
Get real-life experience by building 3 real applications
Make future changes easier and avoid tight coupling by using dependency injection
Learn the correct way to perform navigation in MVVM
Maintain responsiveness of your app while performing network requests
Pass data between view models
Trigger animations from the view model
With this course you get:
Guideline how to build real-world Xamarin Forms apps using MVVM
Source code of the completed apps
Book with 81 Xamarin Interview Questions
After you finish the "Practical Guide for Building Business Apps in Xamarin Forms" course, you will know how to build beautiful cross-platform apps.
"Practical Guide for Building Business Apps in Xamarin Forms" course comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee. If you don't like this course, just request a refund.
No hard feelings. My goal is to make you a happy developer who will understand the MVVM, so you can actually use it and make the app development an easier process.
With all that being said, click the enroll button and I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you already have some experience with Xamarin Forms
- This course is for you if would like to properly design your Xamarin Forms project
- This course is not for you if you are very experienced Xamarin Forms MVVM developer
Ever since I was in elementary school, I knew two things: I want to code and teach others what I already know. That's why through the college I was helping friends to learn to code.
After graduating and getting my masters degree in Informatics, I got a job as a software developer.
For the last 10 years, I have been developing .NET and iOS apps.
And now I want to help other people by teaching them everything that I know, so they can progress in their career and life.