Must Know Vietnamese Phrases for Travelers
What you'll learn
- Vietnamese Phrases that are spoken every single day in Vietnam
- Vietnamese phrases that can be used in many common situations
- How to correctly pronounce Vietnamese words
- How to correctly say the Vietnamese tones
- A desire to learn some basic Vietnamese phrases
LEARNING A LANGUAGE IS HARD.
It's even harder to know what to learn if you only need to know enough of the language to communicate while traveling through a new country for a few days or weeks.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know in order to be able to effectively communicate with locals during your trip to Vietnam.
1. The Vietnamese alphabet and tones
2. How to meet and greet people
3. How to talk to the taxi driver
4. How to ask for directions
5. How to order food at the restaurant
6. How to buy things and ask about price
7. How to book a room, airport or tickets to a show
8. Basic conversational phrases to discuss likes/dislikes, culture and background, politics and religion, sports and entertainment, and many more topics!
JOIN THE COURSE, AND MAKE YOUR TRIP TO VIETNAM A RESOUNDING SUCCESS!!!
Who this course is for:
- Tourists planning on visiting Vietnam
- Vietnamese language learners looking to increase their knowledge of useful phrases
My courses are designed based on my many years as a teacher and student of education and business. I hold a master's degree in business education and have been designing curricula, teaching, and doing corporate training for almost 15 years.
The business, language, and chess courses that I have built on Udemy are a reflection of this experience and dedication to education. My goal is to reach as many people as possible with my courses, which is why I have chosen the internet and the Udemy platform as my ideal mode of delivery.
The following is a little more about my expertise and background. I was born and raised in Sandpoint, Idaho. I attended the University of Idaho where I earned a bachelor's degree in Business Management and Human Resources in 2004. After a few years in the work force as an account manager I moved to Vietnam where I lived for 9 years.
After arriving in Vietnam I and a small group of motivated individuals launched and ran a sports training company called Saigon Sports Academy. We coached sports such as soccer, chess, tennis, and basketball as well as ran large sporting events such as tournaments and leagues. After 5 years of building the business, I led the successful sale of the company to a local conglomorate (XLE Vietnam, owner of the Saigon Heat pro basketball franchise).
I have been fluent in the Vietnamese language for many years and enjoy teaching the language to other expats and non-native speakers. In addition, I have spent many years training with chess grandmasters in Vietnam and hope that my courses will help aspiring business people, Vietnamese language speakers, and chess players reach their goals.