Introduction to Music Production
What you'll learn
- Music Arrangement Techniques
- Basics of Music Theory
- Beat Making Skills
- Instrument Programming
- Introduction to Audio Mixing
- Hands on Song Projects
- Basic Composing Skills
- This course can be taken by those passionate about music, with or without any previous experience in music.
Ever wanted to learn how to produce and edit songs on your own? ‘moveForward Beats’ brings to you an all inclusive course on the basics of Music Production, starting from the basic music theory behind playing the keyboard, tools in music production, how to use a Digital Audio Workstation, setting up a Home Recording system, introduction to Mixing and so much more!
What You’ll Learn:
Understand the basic concepts behind producing a song, the steps involved and techniques used by industry professionals.
Learn the fundamentals of a Digital Audio workstation, how it can be used to produce and record music, and edit and mix audio. The concepts taught in the course are applicable across all Digital Audio Workstations available today.
Acquire music theory knowledge which are necessary for music production, and learn the basics of playing a keyboard which can help students to get a great starting point in producing.
Get an in-depth understanding of what goes behind recording audio, and how microphones, cables and the audio interface work together to help in this process. Also, learn to set up your very own basic home recording setup.
Learn the basics of mixing - preparing for a mix session, editing audio tracks and basic tools in mixing
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with little or no experience in music production, looking to develop their skill and understanding in production and mixing, to be able to create their own music both at a professional level and also as a hobby.
- Students interested in obtaining the basic knowledge needed as a starting point for entering the world of music production, in a well structured and guided format
- Songwriters and Music Producers looking to fill their knowledge gap in basic music theory and fundamental concepts in music production and mixing
We aim to teach your child creative skills – Coding Skills, Logical Computation Skills, Music, and Real Life & Social Skills. We understand the importance of activities and games to keep children engrossed while incorporating fun and learning. This ensures that when they are learning a skill, we incorporate how it works in real life and through that impart social skills. We believe that if parents understand and get involved in the learning process, they can enhance the teaching process of the child.