MUSIC THEORY FOR NOOBS No-Anxiety Music Theory
- No experience needed. Total beginner information included
WARNING: This course was developed to beginners. You will learn Harmony, theory, chords and techniques to develop your skills in music.
More than 44 exercises to develop speed and accuracy with PDF Attachments.
It's available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad, iPhone and Android app ready to go!
Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout.
The more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style you will be able to witness fast results!
Meet the teacher
*Music degree at California College of Music;
*Teaching since 2010;
*More than 18.102 students at udemy;
*More than 1 million views on youtube ’’Meio Musical’’;
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you the beginner steps on how to become a better guitar player.
Take action now. Every moment you delay enrolling is valuable time and lot`s of joy with the guitar lost - enrol today - click top right!
WARNING: This course is NOT for the person who thinks by purchasing this course it will then magically give them all your guitar skills to you without you having to put the time, effort and practice. It does take practice if you want to see results. :)
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for complete beginners. You don’t need to know anything about music or guitar playing to start. If you own or can borrow a guitar for thirty days, then you’re all set.
- It is also perfect for “failed beginners”. Students who maybe toyed around with a guitar for a few months, maybe even learned a few chords but got bored because it wasn’t musical or rewarding enough and just strumming those few chords never sounded that great. If you don’t mind going slowly at first to get to more than just strumming chords, then this is for you.
- This course is for anybody who wants to learn to play the guitar and have FUN in the process!
- 00:37Understand my methodology
- 02:08How to change strings on an acoustic guitar
- 01:47How to clean a acoustic guitar
Hi, My name is Gabriel Felix, I´ve been teaching guitar professionally for 10 years now. I have a music degree at (Step Academia de Música - 2011 and California College of Music - 2013)
Nowadays I run my own business in Brazil, called ''Meio Musical'' it is a music school located in Rio de Janeiro.
My goal is to teach many students how to play their instruments and develop the music skills necessary to become a professional or amateur musicians.
(Personal infos) I'm addicted to: