Make FIRE Beats Using Chord Progressions
What you'll learn
- Learn 4 Popular Chord Progressions Used in Hit Songs on the Radio.
- Learn How to Used Chord Inversions to Play Progressions Easier and Improve the Sound.
- Learn How to Apply The Chord 4 Progressions to Your Beats and Take Your Sound to the Next Level.
- You Must Have a Basic Understanding of How to Create and Play Basic 3 Note Chords on The Piano Before Enrolling
- If You Don't Have an Understanding of How to Build Chords You Should First Take The First Course in This Music Theory Series Titled "Music Theory For Beat Makers 1: Unlock Your Full Potential"
Are you new to music production and making beats?
If so then this course is for you!
My name is Joseph, and I am a Music Producer and Composer.
And along with my co-instructor Matt, who has years of experience in music and teaching...
We're going to teach you 4 popular chord progressions that will help you make FIRE beats in any daw.
The course has only has 1 hour content so you can spend more time actually applying what's taught instead of wasting hours trying to learn.
The content is divided into four sections which will cover the 4 chord progressions and how to apply them to your beats!
Just check out what a few current students had to say after completing the course:
"Good clear instruction." - David Benge
"Great, direct to the point! Easy to understand" - Renato Nakazima
"I've played bass for 20 years but i'm new to keyboards and new to using DAW's and this course has been extremely helpful on both counts. Seeing Joseph build tracks in his DAW was the best part of this course for me, you can learn so much from watching the workflow of people who know what they are doing" - Stewart Cowie
As you can see this course is pretty legit!
The course also has a 30 day money back guarantee,
Which means that if you are unsatisfied with the information for any reason within 30 days you can get a full refund.
So this is a risk free opportunity for you to learn music theory and how to take your beats to the next level fast!
Instantly separate yourself from other beat makers trying to fumble their way around the piano to put together more musical beats.
Enroll today to improve your sound.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is Meant for New Music Producers With Natural Ability and Talent to Make Music, But Little to No Formal Training on Piano or Music Theory.
- You Should Not Take This Course If You Have an Good Understanding of Chords, Chord Progressions, Inversions, And Basic Music Production Techniques That Will Help Make Your Beats Stand Out From The Competition.
Learn how to make beats in GarageBand & Logic Pro X.
Hey what's up my name is Joseph, I'm the owner of Ukiah Beats LLC and Beat Making Basics.
Music has always been my passion and I'm here to help you ignite the burning desire to make your own music too.
Over the years I've worked with many independent artists and brands. I also have well over 10 years experience using GarageBand and Logic Pro X.
Mr. Guarino is a certified teacher, online creator and former YouTube sensation. He is a graduate of Iona College and Lehman College where he earned degrees in both Marketing and Education and later earned three certificates from the Berklee College of Music. He can play many different musical instruments such as the guitar, drums, electronic keyboard and bass guitar. His YouTube channel "Matty G the Musician" features videos of him performing as a One Man Band and earned him millions of YouTube hits, thousands of fans and led to work on an MTV show and a commercial for the 2010 Grammy Awards. He also has some acting experience and credits on IMDB. He loves to be creative and enjoys learning and experiencing new places. He has spent the last nine years running music programs at schools in New York City and Westchester. Upon joining Udemy, his course on Garageband was quickly featured on the Udemy blog (2015). He has appreciated being part of the Udemy community for over five years and hopes to continue to inspire his students for years to come.