- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn 4 Popular Chord Progressions Used in Hit Songs on the Radio.
- Learn How to Used Chord Inversions to Play Progressions Easier and Improve the Sound.
- Learn How to Apply The Chord 4 Progressions to Your Beats and Take Your Sound to the Next Level.
- You Must Have a Basic Understanding of How to Create and Play Basic 3 Note Chords on The Piano Before Enrolling
- If You Don't Have an Understanding of How to Build Chords You Should First Take The First Course in This Music Theory Series Titled "Music Theory For Beat Makers 1: Unlock Your Full Potential"
If you have beat making skills but lack professional training in music theory, then this course will help you understand how to play 4 popular chord progressions used in hit songs on the radio! Instantly separate yourself from other beat makers trying to fumble their way around the piano to put together more musical beats. Anyone can throw together a drum beat but not everyone can actually produce music. After taking this course you will become one of the music producers who can!
The content is divided into four sections. Each core section will cover one of the 4 chord progressions. You will learn how to play the chord progressions in the key of C (all of the white keys) to make it easy for you to learn and understand. Each section also comes with several examples of hit songs the progressions have been used in and a few tips you can use to apply these chords to your own music production.
David Benge - "Good clear instruction." (5 star review)
Renato Nakazima - "Great, direct to the point! Easy to understand." (5 star review)
Stewart Cowie - "I've played bass for 20 years but i'm new to keyboards and new to using DAW's and this course has been extremely helpful on both counts. Seeing Joseph build tracks in his DAW was the best part of this course for me, you can learn so much from watching the workflow of people who know what they are doing." (5 star review)
With over 60 minutes of HD quality content and additional resources you will be able to quickly take your beats to the next level!
- This Course is Meant for New Music Producers With Natural Ability and Talent to Make Music, But Little to No Formal Training on Piano or Music Theory.
- You Should Not Take This Course If You Have an Good Understanding of Chords, Chord Progressions, Inversions, And Basic Music Production Techniques That Will Help Make Your Beats Stand Out From The Competition.
Students will be introduced to the first progression of the course and will be given a breakdown of how to play it.
Students will see the first progression in use and applied in different musical keys to replicate different songs.