Music Production I - Learn to be a Music Producer!
What you'll learn
- Record, mix, master and share your music with the world as a Music Production engineer!
- You will be able to automate and edit Audio Plugins and enhance your Music Production workflow.
- You will know how to mic various different instruments in the studio environment.
- You will be able to use a basic Music Production DAW such as Logic Pro X.
- You will be able to use MIDI Controllers and Software Instruments within the Music Production environment.
- You will know how to produce music.
- You will be on your way to having a successful career in the Music Production Industry!
- You do not need any specific software to complete this course, but having a DAW to practice the techniques discussed will dramatically increase your ability to be successful in Music Production.
- There will be a DAW provided for free if you don't currently have access to one.
This course is designed for the beginner, who has no previous knowledge in the Music Production field. Although this course will benefit those of you who have little to much knowledge with Music Production as well! In this course, you will learn how to become a music producer and a recording engineer, and how to take the sound production quality of your music production studio to the next level. Although we us a free DAW in this course, you will learn the basic tools you need to be able to start working in the powerhouse DAWs like Logic Pro X and Avid Pro Tools!
You will learn things like...
how to import and export your tracks
how to record audio
how to produce music
how to record audio on a PC
how to record audio on a Mac
how to use basic functions within any DAW such as Logic Pro X!
and much more
Even if you have never worked with audio equipment before, or words like equalization mean nothing to you, by the end of this course you will be well on your way to starting a successful career in the music industry, and taking your talents to the world! You will learn the best practices for music production, so that "music making" can be your career! By taking this course you will learn how to record your masterpiece from scratch starting with what computer you should have all the way up to mastering and releasing your own music. You will learn how to become a recording engineer and how to produce music like a pro! Thanks for checking out my course, Music Production I, and I hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Artists who want to produce and record their own music.
- Aspiring Recording Engineer.
- People who have had a desire to record a single song.
- Artists who want to learn how to use a DAW such as Logic Pro X.
My name is Mitch Houston. I have been in the music industry for over 15 years. As a musician I have traveled the world and played in front of thousands of people. As a song writer I have written and produced hundreds of tracks and released multiple albums. And as an audio engineer I have worked on projects that have circumnavigated the globe, as well as small local singer songwriter ep’s. I have worked on million dollar recording consoles all the way down to two input audio interfaces and everything in between. I currently own and operate a broadcast studio and a production studio in the states. We are producing and releasing MULTIPLE HOURS of audio each week. I love to chat with people who have a heart to learn about the science of audio and would LOVE to chat with you!
I graduated from the Conservatory for Recording Arts and Sciences in 2014, and have owned and operated my own studios ever since. I am Professionally Certified Audio Engineer, and as stated above, I have worked on worldwide projects all the way down to young kids who are recording their first songs. I also have been certified in Smaart Audio Analysis software, as well as Pro Tools Certified. I was the head Audio Engineer at PDC Productions in Oklahoma, and the audio that I created was played all over the world in major conferences and events. I have made a very good living in the Music Industry.