Music Production - Learn the Compressor Effect
- You should already be familiar with basic computer based music production
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn! =)
Are you interested in Music Production?
Do you want to enhance the quality of your music, and get louder and more balanced mixes?
In this creative, inspiring and compact class I will show you how to use the Compressor Effect in your music productions, which will take the quality of your music to the next level.
You will learn: The What, Why, When and How of Dynamic Range Compression in Music.
What you will get in this Course:
- THE FUNDAMENTALS - Learn the Theory of Dynamic Range Compression
- LIVE EXAMPLES - Watch Live Demonstrations of Practical Applications
- ADVANCED TIPS - I will give you bonus tips from my personal experience
My name is Mikael Baggström, but you can call me Mike from Sweden. I am a professional Music Composer and Audio Producer with a true passion to Teach, Share and Inspire as many people as I can.
I have over 15 years of experience in Music and Audio Production, and I have tried to condense my knowledge and experience of using Dynamic Range Compression in Music Production so that you can get results without reading boring books and articles.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the class!
Your Friendly Instructor,
Mike from Sweden
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to increase the quality of your music
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.