Music Marketing and Music Promotion 102: Essentials
What you'll learn
- Marketing concepts
- Tips on building a release strategy
- Tips on organising a release
- What NOT to do when promoting music
- Email marketing
- Creating and selling merch
- You must be eager to learn about music marketing and music promotion
Got music to release but not sure what to do?
This course was designed for you.
The videos in this course are designed specifically to help artists and producers like you, confidently release and market their music.
Tomas George is a full-time music production instructor and educator
And Christopher Carvalho runs Unlock Your Sound, helping independent music artists release their music, and build their businesses. Christopher uses these principles and strategies on a daily basis with his artist clients.
In this course, we teach you timeless marketing principles that focus on what matters most, building and cultivating a loyal fan base.
This course will cover such topics as :
• Tips for Building a Release Strategy
• Organizing a Release in Trello
• Marketing Funnels for Music Artists
• Building an Audience and Setting up a Welcome Message in Mailchimp
• What NOT to do When Promoting your Music
• Marketing Lingo
• An Introduction to Print on Demand Merch and Teespring
• Different ways to Design your T-Shirts
• Finding Freelancers to help Design your Merch
• Instagram Merch Tips
• And Much More!
By the end of the course, you'll be able to take the concepts and strategies you learned and apply them forever.
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content, we will always be responsive to questions and direct messages.
If this sounds like the course you need, then hit the enroll button and we'll see you in the first lecture!
Tomas and Christopher
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to release music but not sure what to do
- Any artist, producer, or songwriter looking to learn marketing
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 250,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Hi, I run Unlock Your Sound out of the UK.
I help independent music artists and producers create and release their music.
I do that by helping them craft their sound, brand, and story, and by helping them communicate with their audience directly.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.