Music, Instruments, and Science
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fun facts about music.
- Short quizzes (and answer key for parents)
- Extended do at home projects
In this course you're going to have fun!
- Learn about the science of sound
- Turn kitchenware into fun, drive your parents crazy instruments
- Study musical notation. Learn how to read music
- Make and beat your own drum
All brought to you by the crazy, musically talented Professor Jimmy and his brother Mr. Divine.
- Students in grades 4-9
The science of sound, and Professor Jimmy tries to play a conch shell. What can you play?
How to Make a Comb Harmonica.
You'll need a clean comb and wax paper or baking paper (ask your parents). Both of these items - if not already available - can usually be purchased at the dollar store.