Master Percussion Fundamentals for Music Composition
What you'll learn
- How to write Powerful Percussion in Your Music Composition
- How to shape the Style & Mood & Energy with Percussion
- Master the Sounds of Percussion
- You need to have Music Composition & Production experience
- You need to have a DAW and software instruments and samples (especially drums & percussion)
Learn how to Master Percussion in Music Composition
Hello and Welcome, all Music Composers & Producers! My name is Mike, and I will now teach you how to create powerful percussion. So that you can add that amazing drive, energy and action into your music compositions.
Get a Complete Guide of Percussion
Create the Sound Palette of Percussion
Design the Colors of Percussion
Dominate the Canvas of Percussion
Master the Performance of Your Percussion Mix
It doesn’t matter what kind of drums and percussion instruments you use in your drum mix. You need the individual parts to be able to cover the full range of the frequency spectrum together.
Think of the classic drum kit when you create your percussion group in your DAW, and add the individual parts into the percussion section.
You need to cover the lows, the mids and the highs. And don’t be afraid of layering, and having several types of percussion per range.
In the end, you will be able to write, perform and design any style of percussion in your music compositions.
My name is Mike, music composer and sound designer since 1998. And I truly love to inspire, motivate and educate creative people like you.
Take Action Now!
Now it is time for you to take action, and dive into the world of powerful percussion for music composition. Let's do this...right now!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to Master the Percussion Parts in your music, then this course is for you.
- If you want to Shape the Style, Mood & Energy with your Percussion Mix, this course is for you.
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.