How to do a muscleup in under 2 months
What you'll learn
- How to ultimately do a muscle-up
- How to gain the overall strength to be able to do a muscleup
- The correct pull-up technique for muscleups
- The "magic"-button-technique
- A variation of pushups
- Bodyweight exercises on and off the bar
- Being able to do regular pushups without assisting with knees
- Being able to do a minimum of 5 pullups
- Having the following equipment: Dips-belt, rubber-bands and a bar eligible for muscleups
The course is divided into 2 overall topics altogether having the goal of teaching YOU how to do a muscle-up. Number 1 being how to attain the strength to do a muscle-up. This includes a program of numerous exercises that will boost your overall strength and performance. Number 2 teaching you about the "3-way-step" behind the perfect technique of a muscle-up. This includes, as one might have guessed, the 3 most essential techniques behind the muscle-up.
Finally, the program will small tips and tricks at the end for those of you who still need the last bit, teaching you about common mistakes people tend to make, helping you correct them.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in fitness
- Students passioned about calisthenics and bodyweight training
- Students interested in crossfit
- Students looking for a way to challenge themselves
Hi, I'm Marius
I was born in a family of elite volleyball players, my twin-sister is a well-educated physiotherapist, so I guess you can say the passion for fitness and nutrition runs in the family.
For the past 10 years, I've been focusing on optimizing weight-training and nutrition for myself and a smaller group. I've focused on bodyweight training and reaching milestones as "The muscle-up" and "The human flag" and which I aim to teach others to attain the strength and technique.