What you'll learn
- Partial Diffferentiation
- Minimum and Maximum of Multivariable Calculus
- Lagrange Multipliers
- Iterated (Multiple) Integrals
- Different Coordinate Systems
- Applications of Multivariable Calculus
- Knowledge of High School Algebra
- Knowledge of basic Calculus.
In this course you will learn the most difficult topics of Multivariable Calculus in a clear, intuitive and “easy to digest” way.
Master Multivariable Calculus (Multivariate Calculus)
In this course you will learn….
How to differentiate a Multivariable function.
How to find the minima and maxima of a Multivariable function.
How to use Lagrange Multiplier.
How to solve Multiple Integral problems
What are Jacobians
How to apply Multivariable Calculus to real life problems.
Multivariable Calculus is an extension of the Calculus that you studied during your High School days to functions of several variables. Multivariable Calculus has far reaching applications in Physics, Engineering and advanced Computer Science. So, if you are planning to make a career in a science you are very much likely to encounter Multivariable Calculus at least once in your life. The best part about learning Multivariable Calculus that hot career fields like Data Science require sound knowledge of advanced mathematics .
Throughout this course I have tried my best to provide clear and intuitive understanding of the concepts though video lectures . Each and every concept has been supported by a reasonable number of examples so that you get a good grasp on the concepts involved. At the end of each section there are quizzes and practice tests along with solution that check the depth of your understanding and ensure that you get most out of the lectures.
After completing this course you will able to solve the most dangerous problems of Multivariable Calculus. You will able to find the volume of complicated 3D figures and much more!
This course works best for
Engineering, Math and Physics major university students.
Students looking for Multivariable Calculus course for Data Science
It can also serve the professionals looking for quick refresher of the subject.
See you in the course....
Who this course is for:
- Students who have already learned Calculus and are willing to expand their knowledge in the same.
- Engineering professionals who want to resfresh their knowldge of Multivariable Calculus
- Aspiring Data Scientists who want to develop required mathematical background in Multivariable Calculus.
- Mathematics and Physics major university students who are interested in learning Multivariable Calculus
Currently, I work as a Data Scientist at the Analytics division of one of the largest corporations of India. I have two years of experience in working with Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
I have completed my bachelors in Engineering from NIT Rourkela, which is one of topmost Engineering colleges in India.
I have been teaching Mathematics and Coding since I was a university student.