Multithreading and Concurrency explained in Java
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of multithreading.
- Understand the Operating System and the hardware implications of a multithreaded application.
- Understand when Multithreading can speed up the application and when it can't
- Be able to connect the concepts learned in this course with real-world projects
- The most important topics based on my practical experience.
- Basic Java OOP knowledge (classes, interfaces, methods)
- Eclipse or Intellij, or any other Java IDE installed
Multi-threading in Java is the most essential feature that each and every Java developer should understand and be able to confidently apply it in solving complex programming problems where concurrent execution is a must. With parallel processing and the ability to solve concurrency problems.
Java makes multi-threaded application development easy, if you assimilate few keys and core concepts you will be able to confidently design multi threaded applications.
This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of multithreaded programming, starting from the complete basics, all the way to the very advanced topics in multithreading.
Finally this course is meant to save you time. Instead of filling hours of material, I picked the most important topics based on my practical experience.
Also i put some Q&A videos to support students with answers to common questions, also to prepare you for job interviews
This course you are not just getting video materials, code exercises, source code, access to free mobile application without limits , but you also preparing yourself for job interviews.
By the end of this practical training course, you will have the knowledge to write elegant programs for multicore computers with enhanced performance and improved responsiveness.
Hope you will enjoy the journey - please put your questions in Q&A section and i will respond as quickly as possible.
See you in the Course and Happy Learning.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Java Developers who want to enhance their skillset by learning multithreading and parallel programming
- Java Developers curious to write Asynchronous programming code
I am a senior software engineer with industry experience such as Electronic Payment, Port sector, Finance, Transportation, Energy building multi-tier enterprise systems for large investment banks, financial services providers and telecom companies. Right now, I am working with a multi-national telecom company based on France.
Most of my experience has been on Java/JEE and related technologies. My main areas of expertise in Backend using Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, KAFKA...etc
I have been involved in building architecture and design of multiple applications with requirements of high-performance, high-availability, scalability, interoperability and high-maintainability.