MULTISIM - Circuit Design, Schematics Capture and Analysis
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn about Multisim and evaluate the performance of circuits
- Understand about circuit designing, simulation and performing analysis on the circuits
- By the end of this training you shall be able to perform analysis of circuits more effectively and also understand its working practically
- Multisim software
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Knowledge of using computers
In this training, we will learn Sheet properties, Global preferences, Placing and Wiring Components, Inserting Buses, Inserting title block/s and Adding sub-circuits in the introductory sessions. Then we will start Working with Instruments such as Virtual instruments such as Multimeters, Oscilloscopes etc, Measurement probes, logic analyzers and converters. Then wee will move on to Understanding MCU (Microprocessor Control units) i.e. Microcontrollers such as 80X and PIC, RAM chips, Integrating and designing motherboards. Finally we will be working with Analyses and Results where we will see AC/DC transient analysis, Fourier analysis, Distortion and Noise analysis, Sensitivity analysis, Precision measurements and Post processing.
This training will help you learn about the National Instruments software Multisim to study and evaluate the performance of circuits. Throughout this training the learners shall understand about circuit designing, simulation and performing analysis on the circuits. By the end of this training you shall be able to perform analysis of circuits more effectively and also understand its working practically.
- Electronics engineers/students
- Electrical engineering graduates
- Working Professionals from electronics industry
- Students looking learning Multisim for the first time.