Multiplication Tables up to 1000-Mentally (Vedic Math)
What you'll learn
- Super-fast Techniques of writing Times Tables up to 999 mentally
- Formulation of Multiplication Tables From 1 To 1000 by another similar technique
- Perform mental calculations many many times faster, without the help of calculators or pen and paper
- Develop higher concentration and decrease the chances of errors in your calculations
- Techniques that easily become a part of your everyday calculations
- Knowledge of Times Tables from 1 to 9
Learning multiplication tables is really important. Without Multiplication tables, Math becomes quite difficult to understand. This is the reason children are made to learn Times Tables in their early classes. How well the child learns the multiplication tables has a direct effect on how they learn and make progress in Math.
This course teaches two of the fastest Vedic Math techniques to calculate Times Tables up to 1000 - Mentally, without any calculator. These techniques can result in more concentration, strengthening your calculation power, and also help to build up your interest in Mathematics. They are very easy to remember and anyone with the knowledge of multiplication tables up to 9 can use them.
With this course you'll also get:
Complete support for any question, clarification or difficulty you might face on the topic
Lifetime access to the course
Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
30-day money-back guarantee
Feel free to contact me for any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to calculate Multiplication Tables mentally
- Teachers and Parents, to help them change the way their children approach Math
- Those who want to build an aptitude for Mathematics or numbers
- Students preparing for GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT, Banking or any other competitive exams
Post Graduation in Applied Mathematics, Delhi University
Graduation in Mathematics Honours, Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University
20+ years of experience in teaching Mathematics. A strong record of countless students who have scored 90% and above in the subject and many who have scored 100%.
Have taught students from classes 9th to 12th (CBSE, IGCSE, ICSE boards), competitive exams like GMAT, CAT, SAT, GRE, CPT, CLAT, NTSE, Maths Olympiad and students preparing for the entrance exams of reputed schools like Mayo, Rishi Valley, Bishop Cotton, DPS, Birla etc.