Multiplication table in 3 hours
What you'll learn
- Study only 3 hours including video and practice
- Be good at the all times tables
- Use division confidently straight away
- Be able to answer multiplication facts randomly
- You will need 6 days, 20-30 minutes a day, to play the video lesson for your kid and oversee the learning process
- a jpg reader program to download and print the worksheets
This method is based on memorizing by images and mnemonics.
· The course “Multiplication Table in 3 hours” helps to memorize difficult numerical material with the help of comprehensible objects and situations.
· Visual content, interesting cartoons create “memory pegs”. It helps to recall abstract facts easily. That’s why this course will be helpful if your child is active and inattentive.
· Music and sounds enhance perception, which aids natural, involuntary memorization. This makes the learning process simple and enjoyable.
· Thanks to special worksheets your child already after a week of practicing will know all multiplication facts numerically, not using mnemonic characters anymore.
· Once the child masters times tables, which will be quicker than you can imagine, he/she can then apply math skills in real-life practical situations and at school.
Read what others are saying:
"Before passing it my son couldn’t learn the times tables, it was a total disaster. We used different methods. With your course we studied without any tension only when he had a wish to. It was so fast and easy! You don’t need to spend much time sitting down and studying with your child. He will study on his own with pleasure. Parents are always happy when a child enjoys the studying process and it works well, especially because it’s in the form of a game. Best wishes, Galina." Galina lazarenko, mother
"That’s a cool method to learn times tables. We learnt all the facts in just 1 week even though my son has troubles with memorizing things, like 2+5. Now he can multiply and divide really fast. The school teacher was very surprised. It’s a must course or all children!" Marina Riznichenco, mother
"Thank you for the course “Multiplication table in 3 hours”. We passed it with pleasure getting high quality skill. We haven’t watched the last lesson about division yet. But the results we got were already enough to start dividing using memory. Thank you for this interesting approach, the way you present the material. Best wishes, good luck with your new projects!" Maria Honina, mother of homeschooled child
“Multiplication table in 3 hours” is the coolest and funniest training I've seen in my 20 years of working at school. If you still harbour doubts, try!!! You will never regret it!!! I checked it on my students, nephews and even not my students. It's amazing! This year my 2nd grade pupils will learn the times tables only by this method." Galina Vovk, teacher of elementary grades
Who this course is for:
- Parents whose children cannot memorize the facts of multiplication using standard methods or cramming for a long time
- Homeschooling parents who want to save their time studying times tables with their kids
- Primary school teachers who prefer to use visual methods to convey complex mathematic topics
- Specialists who work with students with learning disabilities such as dyslexia and dyscalculia
Hi everyone! I am a coach for the accelerated learning, memory and fast reading. I live in Ukraine. 4 years ago I drew mnemonic pictures for fast memorizing the multiplication table and made a video course based on them.
More than 6700 children have successfully completed this course. This method became very popular in the Russian-speaking parents. Because in 4 days the children easily memorized the whole times tables in playful way, and in 7 days they could divide.
This year we have released a remake as a cartoon to create “memory pegs” with multiplication facts even faster in child's mind. And we translated the course into English.
I really want more parents to learn about this joyful technique. Because it saves a lot of time and helps children who cannot learn facts in traditional ways.