Create Multilingual Websites using Wordpress
What you'll learn
- How to create websites in multiple languages
- Connect translated content between different sites
- Install and activate the Wordpress multisite feature
- Install and configure Language plugins
- How to activate items on a single-site or across the network
- Step-by-step process of how you can have your content seamlessly connected between all your preferred languages
- Use Widgets
- Learn the settings and configurations that give you complete control over your Multilingual network of sites.
- BONUS SECTION : I will be publishing updates and bonus lessons
- A working computer
- Internet connection
- Wordpress installed locally or on your hosting provider
Student Reviews :
"Perfect! This just what I was looking for. Thanks for the very practical and clear instruction. Am looking forward to implement it."
"I am not finished with this course yet and I already like it. Great course for creating multilingual sites using WordPress..."
"Braulio made a quite advanced and well documented course. Lessons are clear and easy to follow. Valuable tips and info for anyone building a website. I strongly recommend."
Learn how to build websites in multiple languages and get the following skills under your belt :
- Configure Wordpress and activate the Multisite feature
- Create a network of sites using either sub-domains or subfolders
- Master the ’Network Administration’ dashboard
- Install language files and change a site to any language
- Associate posts written in different languages (plugin)
- Show a list of available languages (widget)
In this course you will learn how to setup and configure a network of language sites using the Wordpress content management system.
I’ll walk you thru the process of installing and activating the Wordpress multisite feature. We’ll connect the sites using plugins and associate the posts written in different languages and we’ll look at the settings and configurations that give you complete control over your Multilingual network of sites.
In the end you will know the step-by-step process of how you can have your content seamlessly connected between all your preferred languages.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create websites in multiple languages
- Anyone looking for language plugins for Wordpress
- Any Wordpress user who wants to learn how the Multisite feature works
Braulio was named after a football player but his passion for computers moved him off the track his father had initially laid out and disappointed everyone ever since. His family still brings this up at every Christmas. And Easter...
He got his first computer at the age of 8 and that event made him work in IT related jobs where the hats of developer, analyst, trainer, manager and architect would occasionally fit.
He is now a thirteen year veteran of using a myriad of technologies and consulting for clients across the globe. He recently worked for IBM as an architect, training a team of developers from different countries (Egypt, India, Middle East) on Microsoft products. His secret love for Wordpress was the inception of this course.
He has also mastered juggling, avocado smoothies and many glorious pursuits of diverse ingenuity.