Multilingual CMS Website with PHP, MySQL, jQuery
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course you'll be able to code a multilingual content management system
- How to set up local environment (Wamp, Xampp, Mamp, Homestead)
In this course we will learn how to develop a Multilingual Content Management System with Object Oriented PHP, MySQL and jQuery.
The completed system will allow you to manage content of the pages, navigation, list of languages, labels, label types and users - all in different languages.
Both - front end and control panel will have an option to change the language of the interface to allow visitor as well as administrator to choose the language they are most familiar with.
Some of the objects (classes) we will create include:
- Url - for processing static urls
- Database - PHP PDO class wrapper to simplify all database interactions
- Paging - to apply pagination to long lists of results
- Language - for populating as well as managing all labels and content associated with the selected language
- Validation - to validate all form inputs
- and many more...
Who is this course for?
This course is for everyone with a basic knowledge of PHP.
- Beginner to Intermediate PHP programmers