Multifamily Real Estate Investing From A-Z
- All lectures are 100% video content, no homework, no 100 page PDFs, just watch and learn the basics of multifamily real estate investing from A-Z!
In this course, you will learn the basics of investing in multifamily real estate!
Are you interested in learning how to build generational wealth through real estate? Want to learn how you can earn passive income? Are you looking to become a syndicator and take down your own deals?
Whatever your investment goals, this free course will help you understand the many facets of multifamily real estate investing that will allow you to make better investment decisions based on your goals and objectives!
Some topics we will cover in this course will include:
- Multifamily syndications. What is a syndicator's role? How can you buy an apartment complex?
- What is an asset manager?
- What is a passive investor? How to earn passive income through multifamily real estate?
- How you can invest in multifamily real estate through your self directed IRA.
- Why invest in apartments over single-family homes?
- What are the types of asset classes you can invest in within multifamily real estate?
- What is a preferred return? The safety preferred return provides to passive real estate investors!
- The tax advantages to real estate investing. Cost segregation and 1031 exchanges.
- How to choose the right market for your real estate investment.
- How to utilize opportunity zones.
- What is a value add apartment? Multifamily value-add investment strategies.
- Learn the top 5 real estate investing metrics!
- & MUCH MORE!
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning how to build wealth and cash flow through real estate investing
- Those interested in learning how to passively invest in multifamily real estate
- Individuals interested in becoming a real estate syndicator or deal sponsor!
- 00:31Multifamily Investing A-Z Introduction
Disrupt Equity is a commercial real estate acquisition firm that helps investors achieve strong passive income through leveraging multifamily real estate syndications. Ben Suttles and Feras Moussa (co-owners of Disrupt Equity) have purchased and sold over $115,000,000+ of multifamily real estate across multiple states around the united states. Ben and Feras have provided exceptional returns for their investors and are excited to share with udemy students the “behind the scenes”of every step of the process including apartment passive investing, underwriting, ownership, management, and business plan execution.