MuleSoft - 13 Hrs - Learnoa Certification
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introducing API-Led Connectivity
- Consuming web services
- Designing & Building APIs
- Deploying and Managing APIs
- Types of transformers and JSON framework
- Accessing and Modifying Mule Messages
- Structuring Mule Applications
- Writing DataWeave Transformations
- Connecting to Additional Resources
- Processing Records
- Candidates with prior knowledge of Java or any other basic programming language can opt for this course. Understanding of JDBC, HTTP, and JMS will help.
MuleSoft is an efficient integration platform that allows developers to connect applications accurately. It helps businesses to connect data on-premises and exchange quickly. MuleSoft is very high in demand amongst many organizations. MuleSoft has a huge scope for developers who want to earn a handsome salary as it is a widely used integration platform in the IT industry.
The Average Salary of MuleSoft Developers is approximately $114,950 per annum or approximately Rs. 78, 16, 1600 per annum.
This Mulesoft training by LearnOA will help you to become a certified MuleSoft developer. You will gain knowledge to develop, debug and design Mule applications using API and integration. You will get the complete experience of building APIs and integration on Anypoint platform to build, deploy, design, consume and manage APIs. You will get the knowledge of using Mule and Anypoint studio for integration and implementation.
This training contains an introduction to enterprise, mule flows, and types of connectors (Endpoint-based & Operation-based), soap web services and protocols. You will get to know about consuming RESTful web services and RAML metadata as well as the working of JSON framework, types of transformers, DataWave and DataWaves operators, etc. You will be trained on handling errors, controlling message flow, connecting to additional resources like SaaS applications.
What else you will get?
Along with the training content, you will also get everything which is applicable from the following on this program:
- Codes Snippets
- Sample Programs
- Informational PPTs
- Installation and Configuration Guidelines
- Class Notes
- Interview Questions
- Useful links
- Case studies
- Real-life examples
- Java developers
- .NET developers
- Willing to work on MuleSoft technology
- Cloud engineers