Mulesoft - Mule ESB from Beginner to Expert
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course teaches you latest Mule 3.9 from scratch to Intermediate level
- Step by step coding and configuration so you will not miss anything.
- Build your own mule flow and develop API using API Led connectivity
- Can start your carrier as a Mulesoft Developer
- Students have LANDED NEW JOBS with the skills from this course. Mulesoft developers are in HIGH-DEMAND!
- NEW VIDEOS are ADDED on popular topics.
- Integrate two or more systems
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Understand basic JSON and HTTP request
This course teaches you the Mulesoft from scratch. No prior knowledge is required to understand this course.
This course will cover all major connectors and events which are required to understand the Mule-ESB concept.
After completion of this course you can easily work on Mulesoft platform.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Studio.
Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets.
Use flow designer to build apps that consume assets and connect systems.
Use API designer to define APIs with RAML, the RESTful API Modeling Language.
Use Anypoint Studio to build and debug integrations and API implementations and integrations.
Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
Transform data using DataWeave, the powerful transformation language.
Add application logic and handle errors.
Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
Handle batch data processing.
Debugging application in local.
Deploy API implementations and integrations to CloudHub.
Build Munit for Unit testing.
- College Graduates
In this video we will go through the applications which are required to install.