Mule 4 Indepth
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of my course, students will be able work on mule4 confidently by knowing its internals in detail. This course will assume zero knowledge of integration and Mule. It starts from basics and takes participants to advanced levels. You dont need to have any knowledge about Mule3 or earlier versions
In this videos following topics are covered:
Problems of Point to Point Integration
What is an ESB?
How an ESB helps in solving problems with P2P Integration
Idea behind an ESB . How it works ?
- Students should know the basics of SOAP,REST and Messaging
I believe that based on how an instructor introduces and talks about the concepts, you will start thinking in same way.
Even though other courses teach similar topics, the way i deliver the concept is different and it will definitely impact the way you think.
I make sure that you think in a right direction after u listen to my lectures. If you go with cheap courses, that may affect the way you think and it will impact your career also, So, think wisely before you choose a course. Don't take a course because it is cheap
This course teaches you mule in step by step manner starting from basics to advanced. You don't need any previous integration background to take this course as we start from basics. This course is 60% practical and 40% theory. This course has practical lab exercises at the end of each video where ever appropriate. You can become productive after taking this course. You don't need to read any other book after going through the course. You will be able to clear Mulesoft certification after this course.
This course also teaches you the best coding practices to be followed while developing the mule application.
- This course is for any developer who wants to make his career in integration using Mule4 . If you know Mule 3 and want to upgrade to Mule 4 also, you can take this indepth course