Mule 4: API Manager(Configure Proxy/Basic Endpoint/Policies)
What you'll learn
- Configuration of Basic and Proxy Endpoint API Instances
- Configuration of HTTPS Proxy Endpoint
- Configuration of API Instances for Cloudhub and OnPremises
- Many Mulesoft Provided Policies
- Custom Policy
- Download and Install Anypoint Studio & Mule Standalone Runtime
- Basic Understanding of REST/RAML and SOAP/WSDL
- Basic understanding of creating integration flows in Anypoint Studio
- Basic Understanding of Cloudhub and Standalone Mule runtime
In this course you will learn how to configure API Instances from API Manager. You will also learn various Mulesoft Provided policies and Custom Policy.
What this course covers?
Configuration of API instances - Basic Endpoint and Proxy Endpoint for REST and SOAP API.
Configuration of API instances for Cloudhub and On Premises
HTTPS Proxy Endpoint
Many Mulesoft Provided Policies
(POSTMAN is used for Testing)
What this course does not cover?
Many policies are covered but NOT ALL.
Installation instructions are not in scope
Creating/Updating RAML and WSDL specifications are not in scope
Explanation of REST and SOAP API concepts are not in scope.
Explanation of Integration flows are not in scope.
Explanation of Cloudhub and On Premises Mule Runtime not in scope.
Integration flows have hard coded values so no integration with database,Salesforce etc
Details of what you will learn -
· Introduction to Basic and Proxy Endpoint Instances
· Proxy and Basic Endpoint (REST API) - On Premises
· Proxy and Basic Endpoint (REST API) – Cloudhub
· HTTPS Proxy endpoint
· Proxy and Basic Endpoint (SOAP API) – On Premises
· Security Policies
Basic Authentication – Simple
JSON Threat Protection
JWT Validation Policy
· Compliance Policies
Client Id Enforcement
· Troubleshooting Policy
· Quality of Service Policies
Rate Limiting SLA Based
HTTP Caching Policy
· Custom Policy
· Policy Related Configuration
Who this course is for:
- MuleSoft Developers
Ruchi is Corporate IT Instructor. She provides trainings on Mule ESB and Spring Technologies. She has 18 years of experience in IT Industry.
Ruchi previously worked in HCL Technologies as Group Manager.
Ruchi has guided in many projects of Java based technologies as Leader and Manager.
Ruchi has won many Excellence Awards for her Technical Contributions.