Mudra Therapy for Reiki Therapists, Healers & Yoga Teachers
What you'll learn
- In this Mudra Therapy course you will learn how to use hand Mudras to heal yourself and deepen your mindfulness meditations.
- You will be able to recommend various hasta Mudras or hand mudras to others based on their needs.
- Once you learn Mudra Therapy you will be able to make your Reiki healing sessions even more powerful due to your knowledge of Mudras. You can use these mudras for healing as well as for spiritual growth.
- There is no pre-requisite.
- Those who have learned Reiki healing or who have been doing meditaion for a while will find faster results.
In the Mudra Therapy course you will learn how to use hasta mudras or hand Mudras to heal your self and you will also be able to recommend various Mudras to others based on their needs. You will be able to add power to your Reiki and meditation sessions with your knowledge of Mudras.
Benefits of mudra therapy includes ability to speed up healing physical health issues, optimizing mental health, reducing pain, develop positive qualities, enhancing spiritual growth, deepening mindfulness meditations, etc.
We do not claim that Yoga mudra practice cures any disease. Mudra Therapy is a complementary therapy that can be used along with regular medication as prescribed by the Doctor for people who have health issues.
Spiritual seekers, Reiki Therapists, Yoga teachers, Healers and Teachers will find this course very beneficial. You will learn
1 Mudra Therapy Basics
2 The 5 Elements
3 How Mudras Therapy works
4 How to balance the 5 elements
5 Dhyan Mudra - The most important Mudra
6 Some do's and dont's for Mudras
7 How to make Mudras more effective
8 Some rules for Mudras
9 Aakash Mudra
10 Prithvi Mudra
11 Varun Mudra
12 Experience the 4 basic Mudras
13 Vayu Mudra
14 Shunya Mudra
15 Aditya Mudra
16 Surya Mudra
17 Jalodar Nashak Mudra
and much more
By the end of this course, you will be confidently using Mudras in your daily life.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Who this course is for:
- Spiritual seekers, Reiki Therapists, Yoga teachers, Healers and Teachers will find a lot of value in this course.
- Those who want to learn mudra therapy and know the different types of mudras in Yoga.
- Those who want to help others with their knowledge of hasta or hand mudras.
About Sachin Bangera:
Sachin is a Master in Educational and Counseling Psychology. He is a soft skills trainer and a Reiki Master Teacher.
He has trained and developed more than 15 Reiki Masters in in more than 10 countries. He is a gifted tarot card reader and a Mind Power Trainer.
He is originally from Mumbai. He travels frequently to many other to spread the pure teachings of Sensai Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki.
He is the founder of Nalanda Reiki Center which is run by experienced Reiki teachers.