Muay Thai: Intensive Training
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effective feints, combinations and counters
- Professional Muay Thai skills
- Feel confident with their foundation of knowledge and techniques
- Basic Muay Thai experience is recommended but not mandatory
Muay-Thai, also known as Thai-Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai-Boxing is being trained as a competitive and fitness sport and also as a means of self-defense.
In this course of the Muay Thai (Thai-Boxing) series you become acquainted with the training of the Thai Superstars Saiyok Pumphanmuang and Kem Sitsongpeenong. The two World Champions introduce their training in detail and give many tips.
In the technical section Saiyok and Kem show their best counters, combinations and feints which they frequently use successfully in their fights. The course structure is clearly arranged and you can click on each individual technique.
In addition, the most important feints are described comprehensively. Presenter is Phetbonchu Fa Group, the most successful fighter of all times.
Use the course for inspiration and train the techniques as demonstrated to develop into an advanced Thai-boxer.
Watch out for the other online courses of this series: 'Muay Thai Basic Techniques' and 'Muay Thai Defense and Counter Techniques'.
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team).
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thai Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team).
- Armin Windysport(World Champion, 2-times Thai Champion, member Thai Fight team).
- Phetbonchu FA Group (World Champion, 4-times Lumpini Champion, 4-times Thai Champion).
- People who want to learn basic, intermediate and advanced Muay Thai.
- People who want to improve their fighting skills