Muay Thai Basic Techniques
What you'll learn
- Fighting stance and Foot work
- Fist, elbow, knee and kick techniques
- Combinations of Muay Thai techniques
- Effective Muay Thai training program
- No prior knowledge needed
Muay Thai Basics offers authoritative instruction for Muay Thai boxers and other martial arts enthusiasts. Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, is a traditional martial art which was developed centuries ago. Nowadays Thai Boxing is taught as a competitive and fitness sport, and for self defense. The hard-hitting, spectacular techniques it employs are winning an ever increasing fan base.
In these videos you will learn the basic techniques: fighting stance, legwork, fist, elbow, kick and knee techniques, as well as clinches moves. The techniques are demonstrated and explained in step by step detail.
Among the actors you will see current world champions like Saiyok, Kem, Phetbonchu, Nonsai, Samranchai, Antuan, Jaochalam and Armin. The videos will acquaint you with techniques by which these athletes win their fights. All technical details are described in detail for easy understanding and adaptation.
Use the videos to develop into an advanced Thai-Boxer. You can also use the techniques as an effective method of self-defense.
Watch out for the other online courses of this series: 'Muay Thai Training and Techniques Intensives' and 'Muay Thai Defense and Counter Techniques'.
- Phetbonchu FA Group (most titles ever in Muay Thai history, f. e. World Champion, 4-times Lumpini Champion, 4-times Thai Champion).
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team)
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thai Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team).
- Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn (many international titles)
- Armin Black Dragon Swiss (World Champion, 2-times Thai Champion, member Thai Fight team)
- Antuan Siangboxing (triple World champion, member of Contender Asia 2)
- Samranchai 96Peenung (Thai Champion)
- Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion)
- Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thai Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3)
- Prakaisaeng Sit Or (Thailand Champion)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can practice this Muay Thai course
- People who want to improve their fighting skills
Author of Muay Thai, Self-Defense and fitness books.
Muay Thai Trainer education 1995-2001 with fight experience.
Muay Boran Kru.
Muay Thai gym owner in Thailand.
Fitness, Martial Arts and Self-Defense teacher.
Producer of the Muay Thai DVD series with 10 World and Thai Champions.
Some of my Muay Thai books:
'Muay Thai Counter Techniques' (2013)
'Muay Thai Training Exercises' (2013)
'Muay Thai Basics' (2005).