MTA Exam 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals with C#
- 3 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Candidates are expected to have some basic experience with C# in .NET framework.
Are you ready to pass the Software Development Fundamentals Exam (MTA Exam 98-361)? Find out by testing your knowledge with this new course on Udemy. There are three practice tests in the course. Each practice test provides an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery of the exam topics and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to attend your MTA 98-361 Exam.
All the tests are set with actual time, so you’ll know if you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test, you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly to improve your knowledge and make you more prepared to pass the actual exam. All the answers are provided with a necessary detailed explanation for better understanding your mistakes.
Core programming, C# (15-20%)
Object-oriented programming (20-25%)
General software development (15-20%)
Web applications, ASP.NET (15-20%)
Desktop applications (15-20%)
Databases, SQL (15-20%)
- Name: Software Development Fundamentals (98-361)
- Number of Questions: Approximately 30-50 questions
- Type of Questions: This test format is multiple choice.
- Passing Score: 70
- Time Limit: 50 minutes
- Anybody who wants to be certified by passing the Software Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361.
- Anybody who wants to learn ins and outs of the C# programming, SQL Server, and Web-based applications.