MSSQL | Azure SQL : SQL Management Studio : Transact SQL
What you'll learn
- How to install SQL Server Database Management System
- How to install SQL Server Management Studio -SSMS
- How to create a database and table
- How to fetch data from a database with SELECT Statement
- How to update existing records inside a database table
- How to delete records
- Setup Free Azure Account
- How to provision an azure SQL Database Server
- How to create an azure database
- How to query azure SQL Database using azure portal
- Connect to Azure SQL using SSMS
- Connect to Azure SQL using Azure Data Studio
- Computer and internet access required
- Basic knowledge of database concepts advised
MSSQL is a suite of database software published by Microsoft and used extensively within our enterprise. Typically, it includes a relational database engine, which stores data in tables, columns and rows, Integration Services (SSIS), which is a data movement tool for importing, exporting and transforming data, Reporting Services (SSRS), which is used to create reports and serve reports to end users, and also Analysis Services (SSAS), which is a multidimensional database used to query data from the main database engine.
Azure SQL is a family of managed, secure, and intelligent products that use the SQL Server database engine in the Azure cloud.
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure. Use SSMS to access, configure, manage, administer, and develop all components of SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Synapse Analytics. SSMS provides a single comprehensive utility that combines a broad group of graphical tools with a number of rich script editors to provide access to SQL Server for developers and database administrators of all skill levels.
Transact-SQL (T-SQL) is Microsoft's and Sybase's proprietary extension to the SQL (Structured Query Language) used to interact with relational databases. T-SQL expands on the SQL standard to include procedural programming, local variables, various support functions for string processing, date processing, mathematics, etc. and changes to the DELETE and UPDATE statements.
Transact-SQL is central to using Microsoft SQL Server. All applications that communicate with an instance of SQL Server do so by sending Transact-SQL statements to the server, regardless of the user interface of the application.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Database Administrators
- Beginner Data Analyst
- Beginner SQL Analyst
- Beginner Data Scientist
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.