The Complete Frontend Engineering Interview Preparation Kit
What you'll learn
- Master Google Chrome Dev tools
- The TypeScript Bootcamp
- React, Redux & Material UI Workshop
- Designing Scalable Frontend Systems
- Frontend System Design guidance
- Interview Questions & Solutions
- Know the aspects interviewers look at
- Software Engineering Life lessons
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Software engineer career advice
- Dealing with interview rounds
- Soft skills development
- Read a lot of career related articles
- You don't need any specific skills to take this course
- You will be benefited more if you are already a software developer.
- You'll need a laptop and good internet connection.
After completing this course, you will be 100% prepared to face and crack your next front-end interview. Now that's a bold statement but these are the materials I prepared to crack interviews in my career.
**This course is a bundle of all my other courses on Udemy**
Hello, My name is Manoj ( Founder @MSK Web development )
I have a decade of experience in frontend web development and I went through a series of ups and downs in my career to reach this state I am today and I have covered all of it in this course. This will help any front-end engineer to boost their career ( using my experience ) and you will learn from my experience. It is the best thing to do.
It took me almost 10 years to populate the contents of this course. The lessons and problems I have solved to get selected in multiple interviews ( Including Walmart, PayPal, JP Morgan, Tesco, Oracle, Cerner & GE ) and the teachings I obtained when I failed in multiple interviews ( Including Google, Facebook, Amazon, & Microsoft ), all are covered in this 1 course.
Then, you will master google chrome dev tools.
Then, you will learn TypeScript from scratch.
Then, you will get guidance for the frontend system design interview round.
You will also be given interview problems that were asked to me in various interviews and the ones which I ask whenever I take an interview for a frontend engineer role.
I will give you software engineering career tips based on my experience in multiple companies in this course.
I hope this course gives you a boost in your front-end career.
I would be extremely happy if you get benefited from my experience and get selected in your dream company.
Manoj Satish Kumar
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their frontend journey
- Job seekers looking for frontend engineer position
- Software engineers who want a promotion in their job
- Those who want to learn soft-skills in IT world
- College students interested in frontend
I have a decade of experience in building professional websites and front-end applications. I have worked both in startups and giant companies. I’m here to help you become a successful front-end web developer and help you crack those front-end interviews.
I started out as a software engineer and slowly realized that I have a passion to teach. My mother was a mathematics teacher and I’m following in her footsteps - except that I teach web development.
I feel obligated to build front-end interfaces of supreme quality.
I founded MSK Web development with the goal of helping frontend engineers get jobs.
- Manoj Satish Kumar