MS-900:Microsoft 365& Office 365 Administration Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Learn Office 365 Administration
- Learn configuring Microsoft 365 for your company
- Understand basic cloud components
- Understand core Microsoft 365 components
- Understand basics of Exchange Online
- Understand collaboration and mobility in Microsoft 365
- Understand identity protection and management
- Understand security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Understand basics of SharePoint Online
- Understand licensing options available in Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Understand fundamentals of Microsoft Intune
- Help you pass MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals test
- Learn Microsoft 365 Administration
- No specific prerequisites
*** Microsoft 365 (Office 365) Fundamentals (Administration) MS-900. ***
With more than 200 million active monthly paid users, learning Office 365 is key to learning Microsoft cloud. The course is for business owners, IT consultants, end-users, and even for developers who are working on the Microsoft ecosystem. Literally, there are no pre-requisites needed. Subscribe now.
This course provides a practical approach to learning Microsoft 365 and its components.
Targeted for beginners.
Concentration on hands-on.
Topics will be added or removed as per Microsoft's future updates.
Disclaimer: The course will help you pass MS 900. I am not guaranteeing that you will pass the exam with this course. Microsoft has made certifications tougher recently. You may need a couple of months of practice before taking the certification exam.
About the Trainer
- Ex- Microsoft Employee.
- More than 11000 students on Udemy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are offering a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are not happy with the course for any reason whatsoever, you can get your money back, no questions asked.
You are going to learn the following concepts:
Section 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
1. Course Introduction
2. Principles of Cloud Computing
3. Benefits of Cloud Computing
4. Types of Cloud Services
Section 2: Introduction to Microsoft 365
1. Northwind - A fictional company
2. Introduction to Microsoft 365
3. Creating Trial Account of Microsoft 365
4. Explore Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Section 3: User Management in Microsoft 365
1. Introduction to User Management
2. Multi-Factor Authentication
3. Resource Booking
Section 4: Office 365 Core Services
1. Basics of Exchange Online
2. Advanced Options in Exchange Online
3. Basics of OneDrive
4. OneDrive Demo
5. Basics of SharePoint Online
6. SharePoint Demo
7. OneDrive and SharePoint Data Migration
8. Basics of Microsoft Teams
9. Basics of Microsoft Sway
10. Basics of Microsoft Yammer
Section 5: Service Life Cycle and Support
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Microsoft Support
Section 6: Enterprise Mobility + Security
1. Basics of Microsoft Intune
2. Azure Active Directory & Security
3. Security Roles in Microsoft 365
4. Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Section 7: Subscriptions and Licensing
1. Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
2. Office 365 Subscriptions
3. Quiz & Scenarios - Subscriptions & Licensing
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know Microsoft cloud eco-system.
- IT Managers, Executives, End users
- Developers, Programmers, Consultants
- Those who want to pass MS-900 Microsoft 365/ Office 365 Fundamentals
I am an engineer by profession and a trainer by choice. I worked for premier companies like Microsoft, Roche, etc. I have more than 14 years of experience in consulting and training.
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer authorized to deliver training in Microsoft Dynamics technology. As a Corporate Trainer, I visited 35 companies and trained consultants, architects, and developers across 4 continents.
I have been with Dynamics 365 since its inception from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 1.2, and worked subsequently on CRM 3.0, CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, and CRM 2015. I implemented more than 10 end-to-end implementations at customer sites in Germany, India, New Zealand, and the United States.
I have acquired more than 12 certifications from Microsoft in technical and functional areas of Dynamics 365 and .Net ecosystem.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn for any queries, suggestions, or issues.
1. Student queries are very important to me. My colleagues and I will try our best to answer your questions within 24 hours.
2. If you have any questions about career suggestions, especially for freshers or people shifting from different technologies to Dynamics 365, I am happy to help you. Just message me.
3. Join with Confidence. In case you do not like the course, Udemy has a refund policy that allows you to get your money back within 30 days.