*** Microsoft 365 (Office 365) Fundamentals (Administration) MS-900. ***
With more than 200 million active monthly paid users, learning Office 365 is key to learning Microsoft cloud. The course is for business owners, IT consultants, end-users, and even for developers who are working on the Microsoft ecosystem. Literally, there are no pre-requisites needed. Subscribe now.
This course provides a practical approach to learning Microsoft 365 and its components.
Targeted for beginners.
Concentration on hands-on.
Topics will be added or removed as per Microsoft's future updates.
Disclaimer: The course will help you pass MS 900. I am not guaranteeing that you will pass the exam with this course. Microsoft has made certifications tougher recently. You may need a couple of months of practice before taking the certification exam.
About the Trainer
- Ex- Microsoft Employee.
- More than 11000 students on Udemy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are offering a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are not happy with the course for any reason whatsoever, you can get your money back, no questions asked.
You are going to learn the following concepts:
Section 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
1. Course Introduction
2. Principles of Cloud Computing
3. Benefits of Cloud Computing
4. Types of Cloud Services
Section 2: Introduction to Microsoft 365
1. Northwind - A fictional company
2. Introduction to Microsoft 365
3. Creating Trial Account of Microsoft 365
4. Explore Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Section 3: User Management in Microsoft 365
1. Introduction to User Management
2. Multi-Factor Authentication
3. Resource Booking
Section 4: Office 365 Core Services
1. Basics of Exchange Online
2. Advanced Options in Exchange Online
3. Basics of OneDrive
4. OneDrive Demo
5. Basics of SharePoint Online
6. SharePoint Demo
7. OneDrive and SharePoint Data Migration
8. Basics of Microsoft Teams
9. Basics of Microsoft Sway
10. Basics of Microsoft Yammer
Section 5: Service Life Cycle and Support
1. Service Life Cycle
2. Microsoft Support
Section 6: Enterprise Mobility + Security
1. Basics of Microsoft Intune
2. Azure Active Directory & Security
3. Security Roles in Microsoft 365
4. Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Section 7: Subscriptions and Licensing
1. Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
2. Office 365 Subscriptions
3. Quiz & Scenarios - Subscriptions & Licensing