Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 201...
What you'll learn
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2
- Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to perform the advanced configuring tasks required to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services and identity federation.
- Basic skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 services.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to configure advanced services in a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course is part three of a series of courses which validate the advanced configuring tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation. This course, along with the others in this series, will validate the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
This training course on installing and configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 services prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-412.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Configuring Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring failover clustering
- Managing failover clustering roles
- Managing Virtual Machine (VM) movement
- Configuring advanced file services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Configuring and optimizing storage
- Configuring and managing backups
- Recovering servers
- Configuring site-level fault tolerance
- Implementing advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solutions
- Implementing advanced DNS solutions
- Deploying and managing IPAM
- Configuring a forest or a domain
- Configuring trusts
- Configuring sites
- Managing Active Directory and SYSVOL replication
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services 2.1 (AD FSv2.1)
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Managing certificates
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Windows Server 2012)
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.