MS SQL Server: Learn MS SQL Server from Scratch
What you'll learn
- No Prior Database OR SQL experience is required
- Start learning from scratch and learn about every MS SQL Server topic with examples
- Learn SQL basics with SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Use SQL commands to filter, sort and manipulate strings, dates numerical data from different sources
- Retrieving data from database with different scenarios
- You will also learn SQL transactions and transaction commands
- How to create your own function
- User privileges, permission commands and roles
- Learn how to create, alter and drop tables
- Learn how to create, alter and drop database
- sql, sql server, microsoft sql server, microsoft sql, ssrs, ms sql, mssql, sql query, tsql, t-sql
- ms sql ms sql server ms sql server 2012 ms sql server 2016 ms sql database ms sql server 2019 ms sql query
- No Pre-Requisites - I will explain everything
- No Prior Database OR SQL experience is required.
- Computer with access to the internet
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Microsoft sql server Microsoft sql Microsoft server Microsoft visual studio
Welcome to MS SQL Server: Learn MS SQL Server from Scratch course.
This MS SQL server course teaches how to create a database with MS SQL query, to manage SQL database ( MS SQL server )
SQL is the standard language for Relation Database System. All relational database management systems like SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, and others use SQL as the standard database language. SQL is used to communicate with a database.
In this SQL - MS SQL course, you will make an excellent introduction to SQL with MS Management Studio which allows you to manage databases and retrieve data from the database with a graphical interface.
We are going to start to learn from the basics and step by step we will be building our knowledge on SQL MS SQL.
Everyone, who is at the beginner level, can take this course. And this course will get you further. This course is a hands-on course. First, you will learn some theory and then you will have a chance to apply what you learn.
SQL isn’t just for software engineers and system administrators. SQL also helps business analysts gain important insights into new marketplaces and make more informed strategic decisions. SQL instructors on Udemy have experience with all levels and applications of SQL programming.
SQL is a special-purpose programming language used for the interaction and manipulation of data in relational databases. In DZone’s 2019 Guide to Databases, 98% of developer survey respondents said their organizations use relational databases regularly, which frequently rely on SQL to query the data. With Oak Academy courses on SQL, you can learn one of the most in-demand skills for professions ranging from product managers to marketers to software engineers.
In this SQL MS SQL course you will learn;
How to install and set up these requirements.
You will learn the basics of SQL such as data, database, DBMS or SSMS, SQL, tables, and so on.
Retrieving data from the database with different scenarios,
You will also learn SQL transactions and transaction commands,
Schema and schema objects and
User privileges, permission commands, and roles.
ms sql sql server mssql sql ms sql server mssql server oak academy learn sql from scratch sql server management studio ms sql server 2019 ms sql database ssms mssql server dba sql query server learn ms sql server from scratch database administration mssql sql queries ms sql server 2017 sql server management studio ssms administering ms sql server ms sql query sql database sql from scratch sql server database ms sql dba learn sql ms sql server 2012 database sql server database administrator ms-sql ms sql server dba sql server query ms server microsoft sql server 2019 sequel server ms sql server database sql server
At the end of this course you will be able to;
create your own database for your projects with SQL query or with SSMS graphically and tables
retrieve data from the database with a query
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn MS SQL
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now MS SQL Server: Learn MS SQL Server from Scratch course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning SQL Server Basics
- Anyone who wants to better understand how databases work
- Anyone who plans a career in Microsoft SQL Server database
- Anyone who wants to better understand how ms sql sql server mssql sql ms sql server mssql server oak academy learn sql from scratch sql server management studio ms sql server 2019 ms sql database ssms mssql server dba sql query server learn ms sql server from scratch database administration mssql sql queries ms sql server 2017 sql server management studio ssms administering ms sql server ms sql query sql database sql from scratch sql server database ms sql dba learn sql ms sql server 2012 database sql server database administrator ms-sql ms sql server dba sql server query ms server microsoft sql server 2019 sequel server ms sql server database sql server
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.