MS PowerPoint (Beginners & Advanced): Fast Track Training
What you'll learn
- How To Easily Master MS PowerPoint (Beginners & Advanced)
- How To Optimize MS PowerPoint (Beginners & Advanced) For Best Results
- Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series For MS PowerPoint (Beginners & Advanced)
- Upgrade Your Skills And Expertise With Our Beginners and Advanced Video Training
- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and take action
- MS PowerPoint Installed On Your Computer
- Anyone with basic or advanced IT skills
MS PowerPoint (Beginners & Advanced): Fast Track Training:
Upgrade Your Skills And Expertise With Our Beginners and Advanced Video Training…
Here's What You'll Learn In These Video Series:
How to use PowerPoint Animations to impress your audience.
How to customize Shapes use Objects in PowerPoint.
Learn how to group and ungroup functionalities with your favourite tool.
How to create space within PowerPoint shapes and internal margins
How to add and use quick access toolbar buttons
Learn how to format text, resize and rotate objects easily.
How to use the slide structure and how to succeed with it.
Learn the different techniques used by top speakers to make their presentation interesting.
And many more...
Do you have a presentation to do? Do you plan to create an info-product?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Present Your Idea Effectively Using PowerPoint.
Do you have a business proposal to present to your clients?
...or maybe you are just an infopreneur looking to sell your knowledge online…
If your answer is a big yes... then this could be the most important letter you will ever read.
Do It Like The Pros
Do you know what all the top speakers have in common when they deliver a message to their audience?
In one word: PowerPoint.
They use PowerPoint to present their ideas to the public.
Because it’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Did You Know…
1. PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin in 1987, then it was an independent company owned by Forethought, Inc.
2. The software was initially developed to work on Macintosh computers only. Microsoft decided to acquire PowerPoint the very same year it was developed, they paid $14million.
3. In 1993 PowerPoint became part of Microsoft Office.
4. PowerPoint's market share is estimated to be around 95% together with that of Microsoft office.
5. Currently, over 500 million people use PowerPoint, with about 30 million presentations being created everyday.
6. Over 6 million teachers around the world use PowerPoint for classroom lectures. While more than 120 Million people use PowerPoint to create business presentations.
7. PowerPoint is now available as an app across all mobile devices.
8. PowerPoint online is a cloud based version of PowerPoint that allows users to create, edit and share PowerPoint presentations. Users can work with others on shared projects, in real-time.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Stay on top of your presentations with PowerPoint mobile
PowerPoint online provides the highest level of convenience
Make use of PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Keep your thoughts and ideas organized for a presentation
Keep the attention and engagement of your audience
How To Organize & Present Your Ideas With PowerPoint
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started on PowerPoint and how to use it organize your ideas with it.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
How to get started with PowerPoint.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to create your first presentation slide and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with PowerPoint templates and backgrounds.
How to quickly and easily work with body text and headlines.
How to create attractive PowerPoint slides that will WOW your audience.
How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly in these slides.
How to insert graphics in your presentation slides and how to make good use of it.
Learn how to clone multiple slides at once to speed up your time.
Learn the different techniques involved in creating presentations like the pros do.
And so many more...
MS PowerPoint For Beginners Fast Track Training:
1 - Overview - Beginners
2 - Using The Right Mouse Button
3 - The Home Menu - Clipboard Sub Menu - Editing Sub Menu
4 - The Home Menu - Slides Sub Menu
5 - The Home Menu - Font and Paragraph Sub Menus
6 - The Home Menu - Drawing Sub Menu - Dictation Sub Menu
7 - The Home Menu - Importing from Keynote and Google Docs
8 - The Insert Menu - 3D Models and Add Ins
9 - The Insert Menu - The Images Sub Menu
10 - The Insert Menu - Media Sub Menu
11 - The Design Menu
12 - The Transitions Menu
13 - The Animations Menu - Part One
14 - The Animations Menu - Part Two
15 - The Slide Show Menu
16 - The Presenter View
17 - The Review Menu
18 - Sharing and Collaboration
19 - The View Menu
20 - View and Outline Command Example
MS PowerPoint Advanced: Fast Track Training:
21 - Overview and Workspace - Advanced
22 - The File Menu - Export Command
23 - The File Menu - Options Sub Menu
24 - Adding Sections
25 - Using Smart Art
26 - Hyperlinks
27 - Adding 3D Images
28 - Using the Actions Button
29 - Using the Zoom Feature
30 - Using the Screen Recorder
31 - Using the Picture Background
32 - Slide Master - Part 1 Picture Background
33 - Slide Master - Part 2
34 - Using the Slide Sorter View
35 - Using the Presenter View
36 - Recording Our Presentation
37 - Present Your Presentation Online
38 - Insert Menu - Add Ins
39 - Add Ins - Camtasia
40 - Conclusion and Collaboration
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to MS PowerPoint
- Students who want to master MS PowerPoint
- Professionals, Business Owners, Internet Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists
- If you need a reliable processing software that will help you create great documents
Douglas Melvin, After a career in the Royal Navy as an Electronic Engineer, and then working offshore in the oil industry as an Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Supervisor, I started studying Internet Marketing in 1999 from many of the Internet Marketing Guru’s. I formed a company called Melweb Marketing, specialising in all forms of Social Media and Internet Marketing.
To see my Complete Product List, first Click on my Name, then my Website Link… there you will find a huge selection of Social Media video trainings, and a range of other specialised subjects to choose from.