MS PowerPoint Advanced: Fast Track Training
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How To Easily Master MS PowerPoint Advanced
- How To Optimize MS PowerPoint Advanced For Best Results
- Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series For MS PowerPoint Advanced
- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and take action
- MS PowerPoint Installed On Your Computer
MS PowerPoint Advanced: Fast Track Training:
Upgrade Your Skills And Expertise With Our Advanced Video Training…
Here's What You'll Learn In These Upgraded Video Series:
How to use PowerPoint Animations to impress your audience.
How to customize Shapes use Objects in PowerPoint.
Learn how to group and ungroup functionalities with your favourite tool.
How to create space within PowerPoint shapes and internal margins
How to add and use quick access toolbar buttons
Learn how to format text, resize and rotate objects easily.
How to use the slide structure and how to succeed with it.
Learn the different techniques used by top speakers to make their presentation interesting.
And many more...
Do you have a presentation to do? Do you plan to create an info-product?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Present Your Idea Effectively Using PowerPoint.
Do you have a business proposal to present to your clients?
...or maybe you are just an infopreneur looking to sell your knowledge online…
If your answer is a big yes... then this could be the most important letter you will ever read.
Do It Like The Pros
Do you know what all the top speakers have in common when they deliver a message to their audience?
In one word: PowerPoint.
They use PowerPoint to present their ideas to the public.
Because it’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Did You Know…
1. PowerPoint was created by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin in 1987, then it was an independent company owned by Forethought, Inc.
2. The software was initially developed to work on Macintosh computers only. Microsoft decided to acquire PowerPoint the very same year it was developed, they paid $14million.
3. In 1993 PowerPoint became part of Microsoft Office.
4. PowerPoint's market share is estimated to be around 95% together with that of Microsoft office.
5. Currently, over 500 million people use PowerPoint, with about 30 million presentations being created everyday.
6. Over 6 million teachers around the world use PowerPoint for classroom lectures. While more than 120 Million people use PowerPoint to create business presentations.
7. PowerPoint is now available as an app across all mobile devices.
8. PowerPoint online is a cloud based version of PowerPoint that allows users to create, edit and share PowerPoint presentations. Users can work with others on shared projects, in real-time.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Stay on top of your presentations with PowerPoint mobile
PowerPoint online provides the highest level of convenience
Make use of PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Keep your thoughts and ideas organized for a presentation
Keep the attention and engagement of your audience
How To Organize & Present Your Ideas With PowerPoint
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started on PowerPoint and how to use it organize your ideas with it.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
How to get started with PowerPoint.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to create your first presentation slide and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with PowerPoint templates and backgrounds.
How to quickly and easily work with body text and headlines.
How to create attractive PowerPoint slides that will WOW your audience.
How to use the configuration settings and organize your ideas properly in these slides.
How to insert graphics in your presentation slides and how to make good use of it.
Learn how to clone multiple slides at once to speed up your time.
Learn the different techniques involved in creating presentations like the pros do.
And so many more...
MS PowerPoint Advanced: Fast Track Training:
Section 1: Overview and Workspace
1 - Overview and Workspace
Section 2: The File Menu
2 - The File Menu - Export Command
3 - The File Menu - Options Sub Menu
Section 3: Adding Sections & Smart Art
4 - Adding Sections
5 - Using Smart Art
Section 4: Hyperlinks & 3D Images
6 - Hyperlinks
7 - Adding 3D Images
Section 5: Action Button & Zoom Feature
8 - Using the Actions Button
9 - Using the Zoom Feature
Section 6: Screen Recorder & Picture Background
10 - Using the Screen Recorder
11 - Using the Picture Background
Section 7: Slide Master
12 - Slide Master - Part 1 Picture Background
13 - Slide Master - Part 2
Section 8: Slide Sorter & Presenter
14 - Using the Slide Sorter View
15 - Using the Presenter View
Section 9: Recording Our Presentations
16 - Recording Our Presentation
17 - Present Your Presentation Online
Section 10: Insert Menu & Camtasia
18 - Insert Menu - Add Ins
19 - Add Ins - Camtasia
Section 11: Conclusion and Collaboration
20 - Conclusion and Collaboration
- Beginners to MS PowerPoint Advanced
- Students who want to master MS PowerPoint Advanced
- Professionals, Business Owners, Internet Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists