MS Office 365 For Beginners: Fast Track Training
What you'll learn
- How To Easily Master MS Office 365
- How To Optimize MS Office 365 For Best Results
- Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series For MS Office 365
- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and take action
- MS Office 365 Installed On Your Computer
MS Office 365 For Beginners: Fast Track Training:
Do you want to work faster?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Organize & Work Smarter With Office 365.
Organize Better, Work Smarter, Accomplish More.
So you want to know what’s the fastest and most convenient way to improve your productivity and have more free time?
There’s one software that you absolutely need to use to get it done…
In two word: “OFFICE 365”.
It’s the best office management software you can have available.
It’s the GOLD standard for organizing and managing your information in the business world.
But that’s not all.
It’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
85 Million Monthly Active Users.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Office 365…
1. Office 365 is the latest version of Microsoft Office. This latest version is cloud based, meaning it is available online and offline.
2. Office 365 runs on Windows 7 or higher and OS X 10.5.8 and higher.
3. Just like the previous version of Microsoft Office, the Home Premium version of Office 365 comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Access.
4. Office 365 home premium subscribers get free 60 minutes of skype to landline calls every month.
5. By the end of 2017, Office 365 had over 85 million monthly active users.
6. In 2017 Microsoft posted a 35% increase in Office 365 adoption.
7. With Office 365, Microsoft has taken the lead in cloud based solution adoption. 40% of Europe’s organisations with over 1,000 employees chose Office 365.
8. Office 365 uses OneDrive for over the distance collaborations.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Office 365 is in the cloud and that brings a whole new level of convenience.
The Office 365 license is good for five devices.
Office 365 comes with 27 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage.
Collaborations is made easier with Office 365.
Work away from the office with Office 365 on your mobile.
Boost Your Productivity With Office 365
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Office 365 to organize and work smarter to boost your productivity.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
How to get started with Office 365.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how what are the applications available in it and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn what is real-time co-authoring and how it can help you work faster.
How to quickly and easily collaborate with other people through the office apps.
How to chat with co-workers and your team members using a very easy to use feature.
How to work with links instead of sending files to other people.
And so many more...
MS Office 365 For Beginners: Fast Track Training:
Section 1: Overview
1 - Overview
Section 2: Home Vs Business Pricing
2 - Licensing Issues for Business
3 - Home Vs Business Pricing
4 - Reasons To Consider the Home Version
5 - Differing Levels of Business Pricing - Enterprise
6 - Purchase and Set Up
Section 3: Using Office Applications
7 - Using Office Applications Online
8 - Using Office Applications Offline
Section 4: Internet Connected? & One Drive
9 - Do You Need to Be Internet Connected
10 - Using One Drive - Admin
11 - Using One Drive Basic Functions
Section 5: Skype For Business
12 - Skype For Business Installation
13 - Skype for Business Webinars
14 - Skype for Business Vs Skype for Desktop
Section 6: Microsoft Outlook
15 - Microsoft Outlook With Exchange
16 - Outlook Vs Microsoft Exchange
Section 7: Task Planner & Invoicing and Management
17 - Managing Tasks With Planner
18 - The Teams Application
19 - Invoicing and Management Applications
Section 8: Conclusion
20 - Conclusion
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to MS Office 365
- Students who want to master MS Office 365
- Professionals, Business Owners, Internet Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists
Douglas Melvin, After a career in the Royal Navy as an Electronic Engineer, and then working offshore in the oil industry as an Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Supervisor, I started studying Internet Marketing in 1999 from many of the Internet Marketing Guru’s. I formed a company called Melweb Marketing, specialising in all forms of Social Media and Internet Marketing.
To see my Complete Product List, first Click on my Name, then my Website Link… there you will find a huge selection of Social Media video trainings, and a range of other specialised subjects to choose from.