MS-Excel For Civil Engineers for Project Planning From Zero
What you'll learn
- Elevate Your career in New Dimension and Stand Tall among Your Colleagues and Friends
- Complete Excel From Start to Finish on Live Projects
- Students Will be able to create their own Spread Sheets without Taking anyone's Help in their Projects
- All Fundamentals From Civil Engineering & Their Application in Ms- Excel
- Students will Create their Own Dashboard and Prrseent the Data like Pro
- Nil- Patience to Learn and Apply
A Basic to Advanced Course which will make you a Great Construction Professional in Your Career
MS - Excel is the Most Powerful Software which Students and young Engineers are aware of.
whatever you want to do in the construction industry from Estimation - Planning - Bar Bending Schedule - Structural Design the only tool which will save you is MS- Excel
In this Complete Course, I will Cover the Basics & Advanced tools and their Application in the Construction Industry to make you Fall in Love with these tools.
We will be Covering all the Basic Commands and Advanced Commands and then move towards Live projects of creating Excel sheet for Estimation, Planning & Structural Designing
Topic we will be Covering inside the Course
Excel Introduction •
An overview of the screen, navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts • Various selection techniques • Shortcut Keys Customizing Excel • Customizing the Ribbon • Using and Customizing AutoCorrect • Changing Excel’s Default Options Using Basic Functions • Using Functions – Sum, Average, Max,Min, Count, Counta • Absolute, Mixed and Relative Referencing
"Formatting and Proofing
• Currency Format • Format Painter • Formatting Dates • Custom and Special Formats • Formatting Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Alignment, Borders, etc • Basic conditional formatting
• SumIf, SumIfs CountIf, CountIfs AverageIf, AverageIfs, Nested IF, IFERROR Statement, AND, OR, NOT
Protecting Excel •
File Level Protection • Workbook, Worksheet Protection Text Functions • Upper, Lower, Proper • Left, Mid, Right • Trim, Len, Exact • Concatenate • Find, Substitute
Many More thing will be Covered
Who this course is for:
- Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Construction Engineers
- Civil Engineering Students
Akshay KAMATH Graduated as Civil Engineer and Worked as Site Engineer at SMCC construction India Ltd. & Later went on to do Post Graduation in Structural Engineering and worked in Designing firm & then in to the Academics.
Akshay is a Civil Engineer ,Structural Engineer and a Academician.
He has total 7 years of Rich Experience in Construction Industry, Design Industry and In Academics.
Akshay Kamath is Presently Involved as Site Engineer for B+ G +4 Storey commercial Building .
He has Trained More than 1000 + Students as an Assistant Professor & 65000 students on Udemy
Akshay is a University Gold Medalist and likes to teach students in a most Interesting and practical way with crystal clear concepts.