MS Excel For Beginners: Fast Track Training:
Do you have a large amount of data?
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On Quickly & Easily Organize & Manage Huge Amounts Of Data Using MS Excel.
Are you looking for an easy to use software that can store and retrieve all your financial data in just a few clicks?
If the answer is YES...
then I have good news for you...
Heard of MS Excel?
Excel is the most popular program for managing and reporting data.
This is largely due to its availability. All computers with windows have MS Excel installed in them.
It is also available on Mac OS, on different mobile devices.
With the latest version of Office, Office 365, Excel has become available online.
This means that users have access to the program from a range of devices, from almost any location.
MS Excel is used by over 1.2 billion people on the planet and if you don't know how to use it yet, then you're missing out big time.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about MS Excel:
1. Excel is a well known spreadsheet creating and editing software.
2. Excel was released by Microsoft in 1985. The initial contract was exclusive to Apple, it was not until two years later that the PC version was released.
3. In 1991, Microsoft released Excel 3.0 which was the first software to use the modern toolbar.
4. Since the 2003 version, over 1.2 billion users use Excel on a daily basis.
5. Using the functions and formulas on Excel, users can automatically calculate and update the results on their spreadsheets.
6. With basic programming skills, it is possible to use Excel and Visual Basic to create applications that manage tasks, analyse data and add interactive properties on a spreadsheet.
7. The 2007 Excel version introduced the ability to save documents in different formats including XLSX files.
8. Excel can be used together with some of the Microsoft office tools.
Why You Need To Get Started Now:
Excel helps you get your work done efficiently.
Put together amazing charts and diagrams with Excel.
Use Excel to stay on top of the trends.
Availability and convenience of Excel.
Bring and work on data on one platform.
Manage & Report With Excel Store, Manage & Retrieve Financial Data In Just Clicks!
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Ms Excel.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
How to get started with MS Excel.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to create your first sheet and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with MS Excel templates and properties.
How to quickly and easily work with text, formula and others.
How to format attractive excel sheets that prints awesomely well.
How to use the configuration settings and organize your data properly before working.
And so many more...
MS Excel For Beginners Fast Track Training:
Section 1: Overview
1 - Overview
Section 2: Interface & File Menus
2 - Interface
3 - File Menu - Part 1
4 - File Menu - Part 2
Section 3: Menus
5 - Home Menu
6 - Insert Menu
7 - Page Layout Menu
8 - Formulas Menu
Section 4: Data Menus
9 - Data Menu - Part 1
10 - Data Menu - Part 2
Section 5: Review & View Menus
11 - Review Menu
12 - View Menu
Section 6: Templates & Dates
13 - Templates
14 - Dates
Section 7: Numbers & Text
15 - Numbers
16 - Text
Section 8: Calculations
17 - Calculations - Manual 1
18 - Calculations - Manual 2
Section 9: Page Setup & Print Settings
19 - Page Set Up
20 - Print Settings
Section 10: Conclusion
21 - Conclusion