Make Your Work Easier By Learning this Microsoft Excel course.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most used products of Microsoft office & used for data entry, data analysis, data presentation, or calculation. This MS Excel course is Beginner to Intermediate Level training especially for engineers, auditors, record keepers, data analysts, data entry operators, students, teachers, or researchers, or for anyone who just wants to learn MS Excel. If your interest lies in any of the above-mentioned areas or any other field where Excel is used then this MS Excel training course really going to help in your work.
Excluding the preview video, this Microsoft Excel course has a total of 42 video lectures with a total length of almost 4.5 hours. This course is designed by assuming that you have very basic knowledge of excel or you are totally beginner & started using MS Excel the very first time. Just to facilitate the beginners, some basic or entry-level topics are also included but you can skip those if you already have the basic knowledge.
This course is designed in Microsoft Excel 2016 version but you can easily learn in almost any older or latest version of MS Excel.
Excel sample files or excel practice worksheets are attached that you can download & practice on. Also, the MS excel shortcut keys file is attached.
This course is divided into the following different sections:
2. Mathematical Functions in Excel
3. Absolute & Relative References and Excel Cell Name
4. Formatting & Data Types in Excel
5. Roaming in Excel Worksheet or Workbook
6. Operators & Equations in Excel
7. AutoFill, Paste Special Options & Excel Errors
8. Logical Functions in Excel
9. VLOOKUP Function in Excel
10. Auditing in Excel
11. Inserting Charts, Tables, Comments & Hyperlink
12. Info, Text, Date, Time & Reference Functions
13. Data Tools in Excel
14. Conditional Formatting, Sort & Filter Options
15. Printing & Viewing
I strongly believe that this MS excel course will really be worth watching for you & I am sure that you will be very happy to choose this.
Just hit the enroll button & start learning today.