MS Access Table and Queries Series 1
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to store the information in access tables
- you will know the tables and different types of queries as well. Basically this course will easy your work when you deal with millions of rows.
- Complex information can be retrieved using select queries and data can be manages very well using action queries like update,append,delete, cross tab etc.
- This session is for beginers so nothing really is required. Basic knowledge of Excel will help you in dealing with ms access easily however not mandatory.
This course is talking about MS ACCESS TABLES and QUERIES in detail. Program is for those students who want to learn ms access and take their knowledge to new heights.
What are the Tables- Their use, how to design them.
Why we use the Tables- Import and Export the data from external sources like text file, excel file, csv files and other sources like ms access itself.
Use of saving import and export steps
Validation and rules concept while designing the Tables - in depth discussion
Select query with so many different examples including the SQL statement of same
Update - Delete- Append- cross tab- Make Table - update - drop query - all action and select queries are discussed with examples
Use of operators like in , not in, <>, wild characters (*,?) , between,> ,< signs
How to use query wizard to find out unmatched records or duplicate records .
How to use Group option in queries.
Use of Sub- queries.
Project discussion in the end so that what we have learn can be easily understood .How it works in real life.
I am available for any type of query or doubt if you have. All the best.
- Students who want to learn MS Access - one of the powerful databases Microsoft had produced ever.
one of the best query when it comes to giving the control to user in getting the output by putting different different inputs is the parameter query. We are educating ourselves on parameter query and also using it in the project.