MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Complete Preparation
What you'll learn
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Understand security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Understand Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Basic understanding of Windows OS
- Basic understanding of Office
- A free or paid Microsoft 365 subscription
This course is a complete preparation for the MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam. ( Including hands-on Labs)
The course will be updated within 60 days from the release of any new changes/updates to the certification exam.
The opportunity in cloud computing is clear. Most companies are implementing or investigating how to implement cloud technologies within their operations. Don't be left behind. Be ahead of the curve by getting Microsoft 365 certified, and be ready for the opportunity to advance your career.
All video lectures will cover all MS-900 exam topics and include hands on demonstrations on each topic.
The course has been structured to follow the exact official Microsoft training plan. So if you want to pass your exam on your first attempt hit the enroll button now and you will get:
Video lectures on each topic of the exam with demos that fully prepare you for your exam as well as ensuring you can administer Microsoft 365 like a Pro
Review questions at the end of each section (quizz) to test your knowledge on the topics learned in the section
LABS at the end of each section. The labs follow the official Microsoft training labs fopr this exam and they are designed so you can practice yourself at your own pace when you aren't watching the videos. You will have step-by-step instructions available to complete each lab.
Links to official Microsoft resources/blogs/videos for further documentation available for each lesson on each topic
This course curriculum follows the Microsoft's MS-900 exam study areas:
MS-900 Study Areas Weights
Understand cloud concepts (15-20%)
Understand core Microsoft 365 services and concepts (30-35%)
Understand security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 (25-30%)
Understand Microsoft 365 pricing and support (25-30%)
Hit the Enroll Button now and pass your MS-900 certification exam on your first attempt.
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates for the MS-900 exam
- Any IT enthusiast that wants to learn the fundamental concepts of Microsoft 365
Technology is rapidly becoming a way of life, a way of work, a way in which everyone moves forward faster. Our courses were created on the basis that we could help people to become empowered by learning IT skills themselves, rather than having someone else tell them what to do.
IT New Courses gives people the depth of knowledge they need to get IT certifications which have a high-demand for professional careers in the job market. Our goal is to always bring you the most up to date content needed to not only pass the exam, but gain the real world experience necessary to excel in your IT career.
IT New Courses brings you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts in the following areas:
- Cloud Computing and Environments
- Server Administration
- Cyber Security
Our courses are created by professional instructors who are certified with the following:
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
– Microsoft Technology Associate: Networking Fundamentals
– Microsoft Technology Associate: Windows Server® Administration Fundamentals
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows 8 (MCSA)
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate: Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 (MCSA)
– Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (MCSA)
– Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (MCSE)
– Comptia Security +
– Microsoft Cyber Security Professional
– Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)
– Micrsosoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert