Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Inf...
What you'll learn
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer ability to plan, configure, and implement the Windows Server 2012 services, such as server deployment, server virtualization, and network access and infrastructure.
- Basic skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment.
Passing Microsoft’s range of exams for IT professionals is undeniable proof that you know your stuff. However, they’re not the kind of exams you can just bluff your way through. One of the most useful exams is 70-413, which measures your ability to plan, design, deploy and implement server infrastructure, network infrastructure services, network access services, and Active Directory infrastructure. Want to ace it? Here’s everything you’ll need to know to do just that.
Plan, Design and Deploy a Physical and Logical Server 2012
- Plan a server upgrade and migration
- Implement a server deployment infrastructure
- Design and maintain an UP configuration and address management solution
- Work with all features of Server 2012
- Use application integration, name resolution, remediation optimisation
- And much, much more!
Full Training for MS 70-413
This online course will train you for the complete Server 2012 infrastructure, and is essentialy for any IT professionals sitting the MS 70-413 exam. With that exam under your belt, you’ll be able to plan, configure, and implement the Windows Server 2012 services such as server deployment, server virtualisation, and network access and infrastructure.
This course is broken down into 6 modules, containing 12.5 hours of content and 284 lectures. It’s the most extensive training course out there for this particular exam. Module 1 will give you an overview of designing and implementing a server infrastructure, Module 2 is dedicated to Windows Server 2012 topology, and subsequent modules cover installs and deployment, migration and upgrades, storage and virtual machine, and networking.
By the time you’ve completed this course you’ll not only be 100% ready to take the MS 70-413 exam, you’ll also know exactly how to design and implement any and every feature of the Windows Server 2012. Good luck!
About Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 is the sixth release of Windows Server, a group of server operating systems released by Microsoft. It is the server version of Windows 8 and succeeds Windows Server 2008 R2. Its codename is ‘Windows Server 8’.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Windows Server 2012)
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 2.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ courses. We can provide all or part of this catalog to any business via API connection, or you can get your own branded LMS free with 10+ users.