MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security Practice Tests
The current world challenges you to a new business that you see becoming more difficult due to competition and a lack of time.
The lack of material to test your knowledge and know that you are really prepared can leave you with doubts.
To do this, we’ve created practice tests to help you make sure you’re really prepared.
You can prepare for the Microsoft MS-101 exam - and demonstrate your true mastery of the skills and knowledge needed to manage mobility, security and administrative tasks related to Microsoft 365. You will become a semi-level Microsoft Certified Expert.
What do we offer?
Practice Tests Complete with unique questions in each test set.
Practice objective questions with scores by section.
Reliable exam reports that assess strengths and weaknesses.
About the Exam:
Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Exam code: MS-101
Number of questions: 40-60
Duration: 120 minutes
Application fee: $ 165.00
Pass score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
Exam language English
To earn the Enterprise Administrator Expert certification, you must pass both exam MS-100 and exam MS-101, plus earn one of the new associate-level workload certifications:
Modern Desktop Administrator
Security Administrator or
To check Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101), open the following topics:
1. Implement modern device services (30-35%)
1.1 Implement mobile device management (MDM)
• MDM plan
• Configure MDM integration as or Azure AD
• Define an MDM authority
• Set device enrollment limit for users
1.2 Manage device compliance
• Device compliance plan
• Conditional access policies for the project
• Create conditional access policies
• Configure the device's compliance policy
• Manage conditional access policies
1.3 Plan for devices and applications
• Create and configure the Microsoft Store for business
• Implementation or application plan
• Planning or co-management devices
• Plan or monitor your device
• Plan for device profiles
• Management plan for mobile applications
• Plan the security of your mobile device
1.4 Planning for Windows 10 deployment
• Windows as a Service (WaaS) plan
• Appropriate method of planning or deploying Windows 10 Enterprise
• Analyze, update or order Windows 10
• Evaluate and implement additional security features for Windows 10 Enterprise
2. Implement or manage the Microsoft 365 patch and security (30-35%)
2.1 Implement Cloud App Security (CAS)
• Configure or Cloud App Security (CAS)
• Configure cloud application security (CAS) policies
• Configure connected applications
• Security solution design for cloud applications (CAS)
• Manage Cloud App Security (CAS) alerts
• Download traffic logs from cloud security applications (CAS)
2.2 Implement belt management
• Plan a solution to manage two messengers
• Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) implementation project
• Protect Microsoft 365 ATP policies
• Configure Azure ATP
• Configure Microsoft 365 ATP policies
• Monitor Advanced Analysis Threat (ATA) incidents
2.3 Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
• Windows Defender ATP solution plan
• Set preferences
• Implement Windows Defender ATP policies
• Enable and configure security features for Windows 10 Enterprise
2.4 Manage security reports and alerts
• Manage our service guarantee panel
• Manage tracking and reporting in Azure AD Identity Protection
• Configure and manage Microsoft 365 security alerts
• Configure and manage the Azure Identity Protection dashboard and alerts
3. Manage governance and compliance with Microsoft 365 (35-40%)
3.1 Configure data loss prevention (DLP)
• Configure DLP policies
• Protect data retention policies in Microsoft 365
• Manage DLP exceptions
• Monitor DLP policy match
• Manage DLP policy correspondence
3.2 Implement Azure Information Protection (AIP)
• AIP solution plan
• Implementation plan for the direct management connector in the local area
• Windows information protection (WIP) implementation plan
• Plan for classification labeling
• Configure information policy management (IRM) for workloads
• Configure superuser
• Implement AIP clients
• Implement Azure information protection policies
• Implement the AIP locator key
3.3 Manage data governance
• Configure information retention
• Microsoft 365 backup plan
• Content restoration or deletion plan
• Plan information retention policies
3.4 Manage audit
• Configure audit log retention
• Configure audit policy
• Unified audit trail monitor
3.5 Manage eDiscovery
• Search for content using the Safety and Compliance Center
• Legal and in-place retention plan
• Configure eDiscovery and raise cases
Unofficial testing practice.
We offer educational materials and practical tests to assist and help students prepare for these exams.
All certification marks used are the property of the respective owners of the marks. We do not own or claim any ownership in any of the Marks.
Who this course is for:
- This exam is for Microsoft 365 Enterprise administrators who perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including their identities, security, compliance and supporting technologies.
My name is David, I am passionate about technology.
I worked for companies that offer training in IT certification in this period. I acquired knowledge by training students in different areas of IT certifications.
I decided to share my knowledge with everyone who wants to perform better on exams.
I believe in equality, where everyone can be entitled to quality content at a fair price.
I have certifications and skills in: Microsoft, Sap, Itil, Oracle, Aws.
Thank you, I hope to help you have new achievements.