MPRE Review for Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam
- This course is intended for bar exam applicants who are attending or have already graduated from a U.S. law school, or have been certified to take the bar exam in a U.S. jurisdiction.
- We recommend this course for students who have already taken or are currently taking a Professional Responsibility course at their law school, or for bar applicants preparing to take the MPRE for admission to the bar.
- This course is not intended for the general public.
If you are a law student or law school grad who is preparing for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam, or MPRE, and need a concise but thorough review, this course will teach you everything you need to achieve a passing score for any U.S. jurisdiction.
This course is taught by Professor Stephen Lazarus (LL.B, Harvard Law School, AB Williams College) a top Law Professor at the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. The course features a complete lecture recorded live.
Who this course is for:
- Course is intended to prepare U.S. law students and law school graduates pass the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam or a law school course on Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
- 07:14Applicable Law and Format
Supreme Bar Review prepares law school grads for the bar exam in any U.S. jurisdiction. Our courses features video lectures for all Multistate exams, including Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) and Multistate Performance Test (MPT).
We believe every law school graduate has the ability to pass the bar exam and we are committed to helping you succeed.