- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find THAT movie idea inside them that's just been dying to get out
- Learn how to create heroes and opponents that connect with audiences emotionally (and don't put them in a coma)
- Map out the story structure of their movie...so they can start writing right away!
- Just the desire to turn their delightfully strange ideas into an actual screenplay
Ever wanted to write a screenplay? Ever seen a movie at your local cineplex and thought: "Geez, I can write better than that junk?"
Not sure how to get started or the best way to transform your story ideas into an actual full-length screenplay?
Well...worry no longer!
Instead take a chance with the Movie Idea Creator course and learn how to unearth a kick-ass movie idea in 7 days or less.
What We'll Cover
In Movie Idea Creator here's what we're going to go over:
Day 1: What Every Story is Really, Really, Really About
Day 2: 3 Steps to Movie Idea Awesomeness
Day 3: Movie Idea Brainstorming on Steroids
Day 4: How to Find a Non-Sucky Hero
Day 5: Zen and the Art of the Perfect Bad Guy
Day 6: Story Structure in 7 Simple Steps
Day 7: The Final Keys to Story Structure Awesomeness
Day 8: (Secret Bonus Awesomeness)
How We'll Do It
And instead of going over it in some BORING lecture format - I'm actually going to walk you through the process, exercise by exercise, with a movie idea of my own. (How's that for interactive?)
So...if you'd like to take a chance on your creativity - no matter what your storytelling ability - give Movie Idea Creator a chance. (We'll be waiting for ya!)
Michael Rogan is a former Hollywood screenplay reader and optioned screenwriter. He is the founder and editor of ScriptBully magazine, an inbox periodical devoted to helping screenwriters master get noticed, get paid..and achieve the career of their dreams.
- This course is designed for people with an interest in, or background in, screenwriting
- It is ideal for folks who WANT to write a screenplay but don't know WHAT to write
- It is NOT ideal for people who've already written 5 screenplays and have J.J. Abrams' number in their cell phone. (They don't need it.)
We break down the last 2500 years of storyelling in about...12 minutes. (Not to be believed!)