Advanced Online Poker Concepts to Move Up Stakes Quickly
What you'll learn
- Move up stakes in 1-3 months of taking my course
- Know how to construct preflop ranges that fit your own skill level
- Have a deeper understanding of how to learn GTO theory in a practical way and apply it to their own game
- Learn all of my current Preflop Ranges generated from preflop solver sims
- Students need to know a basic understanding of NLH
- Students need something to take notes on
In this Online Poker Course, you will learn the framework to move up stake levels quicker and how to speed up the learning process. I will teach you all the different factors involved and teach you how I have been able to learn NLH very quickly and master a lot of complex spots. GTO theory is a colossal concept that can seem very intimidating, but in my Online Course, I teach the student how to practically approach GTO theory to learn and apply it to their own game to get better and better. In this course, my goal is for the student to be able to master the practices I teach and to immediately move up stake levels within the first 1-3 months of taking my online course. I will completely reshape the students perception of the learning process and teach the student how to have an awesome lifestyle being an Online Poker Player.
Who this course is for:
- Any poker player that has a basic understanding of the game
- Students that want to move up stake levels quicker
- Students that want to better analyzing their game in order to speed up the learning process
Chris Bowling is a Professional Online Poker Player that grinds 2/4 - 5/10 NLH 6-max for a living. He has played poker since the beginning of January 2013. Before that, Chris Bowling was one of the best Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game players in the world and has always had a passion for learning and understanding Card Game Theory. He has always had a passion for teaching friends and students Poker Theory Concepts and is now teaching on Udemy.