Movement for Birthing: Childbirth Method for Natural Birth
What you'll learn
- Gain a complete foundational understanding of the childbirth process
- Utilize movement and breathing techniques for faster and easier childbirth
- Gain a clear understanding of labor and birth positions
- Feel confident and clear fears about the birthing process
- Utilize the Movement for Birthing exercises for muscle memory and fitness to prepare for the big event
- and more!
- A willingness to learn, comfortable clothing, a towel or yoga mat, birth partner (optional)
Movement for Birthing is a comprehensive childbirth education course and birthing method. Unlike other childbirth methods that only try and help you "relax" through contractions, this course provides you with a proactive and empowering way to literally move through your labor. For normal labor processes, this method often results in shorter labor times, reduced sensation of pain, and an overall more positive birth experience.
Included in the materials are Childbirth Foundations, Movement for Birthing Philosophy and Foundations, Labor Positions, Movement for Birthing Exercise Sequence, and an exclusive Audio Labor Simulator for you to practice what you've learned. Bonus materials include: Supporting the Laboring Woman (For Birth Partners), Fear Release Techniques, and How to have an Ecstatic Birth!
This program was created by a knowledgeable professional in the study of movement, anatomy, and childbirth physiology. It was not however created by a physician, and no part of the Movement for Birthing Program is or should be considered medical advice. Use at your own risk.
Please consult your prenatal practitioner before beginning this or any other exercise during pregnancy. This program is not to be substituted for medical advice of any kind. By using this course and these exercises you agree to do so under medical supervision and agree to hold harmless the creator of this program, In and Out Baby LLC and any entity associated in the event of injury, loss, damages, and/or death from engaging in these exercises or any other part of the Movement for Birthing Course.
Who this course is for:
- All students will benefit greatly from this course, however it was designed specifically for those who wanted a method for an easier unmedicated delivery. If you plan on having a medicated birth, this course is still incredibly valuable. Just keep in mind, some information may need to be modified and/or supplemented to meet your needs.
Penelope Calloway is a former professional choreographer and mother of three. After her first medicalized hospital birth she became obsessed with learning about natural alternatives for childbirth. She became a doula and childbirth educator and received a Bachelor’s of Science in Family and Human Development from Arizona State University. After giving birth at home to her two youngest children and studying for a time under a master midwife, she developed Movement for Birthing to help empower women to have better birth experiences.
As an avid seeker of self-actualization and spiritual development she has studied for nearly 20 years, both formally and independently. Goddess School is the culmination of these years of dedicated work towards finding wholeness and a relentless pursuit towards living a fully expressed and authentic life.
As a twin flame in harmonious union for over a decade, she also felt called to create books and courses to assist others achieve union with their own twin flames.