Move In Mind™ - Improve Your Posture & Move Effortlessly
What you'll learn
- Increase sense of self-support and balance through movement explorations and exercises based on mental imagery
- Increase body awareness and presence
- Improve your posture and poise in a functional, pleasant and easy way
- Master gravity in order to optimize movement performances
- Use mental images to increase ease of movement, sense of stability and endurance
- Create mental images aimed at engaging functionally the postural muscles
- Choose words helping you create states of the body and mind which are functional to the achievement of your goals
- Feel lighter and move effortlessly and gracefully, improving movement fluidity
- Maximize movement performance of any kind
- Breathe functionally during movement performance
- Move from the core and engage it effortlessly
- Improve endurance and feel stronger
- Improve coordination
- Keep your body in a good shape with minimum effort
- Get the best results with minimum effort in movement performance
- Apply the principles of the Move In Mind to any kind of exercise, workout, movement practice or daily activity
- Understand the connections between body, thoughts, emotions, and language
- Use mental images to support yourself in movement rehabilitation and recovery processes
- Choose words supporting your mind-body well-being
- Make your workout 100% efficient, but also make your body 100% efficient without classic workout
- Ease back pain when caused by poor posture
- Perform an easy one-hour movement routine as a summary of the course
- There are no requirements to follow this course. It is suitable both for people already practicing disciplines movement-related (sports, dance, performing arts, martial arts, yoga etc.) as well as for people who don't like much to practice workout or sport.
The Move in Mind™ basic online course is addressed to all those who want to improve posture, movement skills and movement execution. It is an incomparable instrument for all movement practitioners (performing arts, sports, yoga, etc.), and for anyone who wants to master movement effortlessly by mastering their relationship with the gravity field. The course is based on mindful movement explorations and suitable also for people going through movement rehabilitation or recovery processes.
This course aims at teaching the practical basis of the Move In Mind method through simple movement explorations and exercises. You can get benefits from this course also if you want to improve your posture, your general health and your movement skills by experiencing how mental images evoked by words, thoughts, and emotions can affect our body posture and movement execution.
The Move in Mind basic course can be useful also if you are recovering in order to support your rehabilitation process.
The Move in Mind method is based on the idea that by purposefully influencing the basic processes underlying movement preparation and control, people can improve movement execution. To do this, specific mental images can be used to improve motor planning and execution. Such images aim at enabling the engagement of the involuntary, automatic processes involving mostly our deepest, intrinsic muscle fibers which support every movement by regulating our balance and posture in relation to the gravity field.
The course is aimed at giving you practical tools to be applied to your daily life and activities, in order to improve both your sense of self-support (while standing, sitting, walking, etc.) and your movement execution/coordination.
All the movement explorations are also aimed at integrating breathing and movement in the most functional and effective way.
The course is structured in an introduction and 7 sections, each one meant to be a step of a process.
The first section/step is aimed at making you aware of the basic mind-body connections - the connections between thought, emotions, body structure, and posture, in order to help you understand how our choice of words can affect the state of the body, and how mental images can affect our physiology.
The following sections/steps are aimed at enabling you to improve your sense of balance, posture, and coordination, and achieve movement fluidity. The sections are progressive and can be followed also as movement exploration classes.
The last section, just before the Conclusion, is a one-hour class that constitutes also a powerful, easy, and fun routine to be performed once in a while or daily/weekly, according to your needs and goals.
If you want to understand more, you're invited to watch the free videos in the preview, in order to understand if and how this course can support you to achieve your goals.
For all inquiries, or if you are interested in becoming a Certified Practitioner, please look at my website and contact me.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to keep their body in the best shape effortlessly
- Dancers, athletes, gymnasts and people performing arts or disciplines movement-related who want to master movement effortlessly through mental images
- Individuals who wants to improve movement execution, coordination and mind-body balance through mindful movement
- Gym-goers who want to maximize the efficacy of any workout or physical training
- Individuals who want to improve mind-body balance and self-confidence through mindful movement
- Physical actors and performing artists who want to increase stage presence and improve emotional management
- Women experiencing hormonal transitions (perimenopause, menopause, postpartum, post-pregnancy, post-surgery, etc.) and want to find a new balance through mindful movement
- Women who want to increase pelvic floor awareness
Monica Canducci is one of today's most respected inspirational authors, speakers, teachers, transformational coaches, and healing facilitators highly acknowledged internationally in the fields of self-development and body-mind balance, alignment, and integration. She is also an acknowledged artist and performer who define herself as an "Enlightening Enter-Trainer" because she believes in humor as a way to support any learning process.
Inspired by the model of the 'Renaissance individual", (polymath) she loves to integrate her artistic, scientific and spiritual background in order to help people achieve well-being, mind-body balance, healing, fulfillment, and self-realization.
Monica is a Certified Rolfer™ & Rolf Movement practitioner, a certified HeartMath practitioner, and the founder of the Move-In Mind™ Method, based on the power of mental imagery in nervous system rewiring.
Monica was born in Italy and moved to Canada in 2012, then to California in 2022. Besides her scientific and humanistic background, Monica received also training in meditation, hypnosis, NLP, yoga, martial arts, theatre, dance, music, and visual arts. Since the 80s, in order to deepen her research in the field of symbols and ancient traditions, Monica has been combining the study of Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Astrology, and Alchemy with practical work with healers, shamans, medicine men and women, teachers, masters, lineage-carriers belonging to spiritual consolidated lineages from different parts of the world, receiving specific initiations. She is connected with different spiritual paths, from Judaism to Sufism, from Nepalese Shamanism to the Medicine Algonquin Path.
Monica's trans-disciplinary approach is aimed at exploring the connections between human structure, movement, psychological states, and the world of metaphors, symbols, and archetypes in order to help people achieve well-being, balance, healing, and self-realization.
Integrating her background in neuroscience and intuitive skills, Monica keeps constantly exploring these amazing interconnections from both a scientific and a spiritual perspective.
Through the language of symbols and archetypes, among which the Tarot is included, Monica unveils a bridge between intuition and rationality, as well as between the tangible and spiritual dimensions of being, promoting self-knowledge, awareness, harmony, and balance.
Monica often refers to herself as a 'traveler on the path of integration', which is a path leading to the full realization of one’s inner potential in harmony with the surrounding world. On this path, Monica considers the body to be the instrument for spiritual experience, and Nature to be the patient teacher providing guidance along the way. In fact, she perceives the body as the sacred instrument through which we can realize and manifest our spiritual nature.
Monica believes that by increasing self-awareness we can improve the quality of our connections with our own environment, contributing to the creation of a better world.
Monica is also the celebrated author of books about self-development, embodied spirituality, and healing, among which are the following: "Move In Mind - The Power of Mental Imagery in Nervous System Rewiring”; "The Sacred Body: Embody Your Feminine Wholeness at Any Age to Thrive by Reconnecting to Nature’s Cycles", "The Healing Attitude - Find the Meaning of Your Symptoms and Embrace the Healing Process", and "The Faerie Code - A Guide to the Faerie dimension and its Gifts”.